Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • So what are people up to tonight…
  • robbo1234biking

The wife has gone out for a Uni reunion so im home alone! Would normally be an opportunity to get in a few beers and a curry except…I said I would drive her so am on stand by to pick her up anytime between 12 and 2. So it is Uncharted on the PS3 and a jug of hot filter coffee for me (made with evap milk!)

Whats everyone else up to?

chewkw
    Free Member

Watch Channel 4 – Taken … 🙄

allthepies
    Free Member

a jug of hot filter coffee for me (made with evap milk!)

Rock and Roll, livin’ the dream dude 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

after a week away from home I have a mountain of NCIS and Mentalist to get through. After today’s ballache with the computer, I have equal quantities of wine to consume too. Tomorrow’s conference call isnt scheduled to start to until 9am so Im going to get blotto.

robbo1234biking

Rock and Roll, livin’ the dream dude

Tell me about it! Im not used to this normally the roles are reversed!

Oxboy
    Free Member

flitting between here and the rubbish on t.v.
    drinking cheap cider!
    early night (perhaps)

yawn . . . .

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

wifes gone out on call just drunk the only bottle of ale in the fridge(badgers golden glory) and the little ones fast asleep upstairs so can’t pop out to get more (bugger) but did go for a quick spin this afternoon so not all bad 😐

Kevevs
    Free Member

nowt I’m knackered from riding a bicycle. Prawn curry. bit of cider and got Flying Scotsman and Hamburger Hill from the local dodgy shop for 3 pound. can’t be doing with saturday night telly. enjoying some tunes atm.

taken well worth a bit of downtime if you not seen it…

cinnamon_girl

Causing trouble on the ‘Cougar’ thread. 😉

Drinking wine and re-living my gnar at Swinley today. 🙄

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

Wife out. Kids in bed. mother in law homemade pasty just eaten. Watching rubbish tv til motd. Whisky bottle open. Guitar badly strummed. Random and obscure posts to facebook and twitter.

JoeBones
    Free Member

Still recovering from Fusion last night, kids are here tonight so lots of cups of tea to rehydrate and an early night

robbo1234biking

Taken is being recorded to watch with her as is Boardwalk Empire! So the sky box is otherwise engaged!

z1ppy

eating cake & drinking tea whilst seeing what I missed on here today, and trying to locate the head camera crash footage from the guy on whytes today on youtube. What an exciting life I lead 8)

dan1980
    Free Member

At work.

Unpaid overtime.

On the plus side, I have devised and conducted a very elegant experiment to demonstrate the existence of a 2nd Co (II) (in psudo-tetrahedral geometry) transition in someone else’s compound.

Once I’ve finished here I intend to go home to pizza and lemonade as I’m off alcohol for the foreseeable under Drs orders.

Drac

Drinking juice and watching Family Guy, Mrs is out so watching kids add that with recovering from a migraine equals no alcohol. Hmmm! Might fire up the PS3 though but what to play?

JoeBones
    Free Member

Dan, why ya off the sauce?

ronjeremy
    Free Member

ooh Taken, cheers C4+1 here we come, chilling with a beer and lounging with my Staffie, who has fallen asleep on me and is now snoring, might have to wake her in a minute so i can grab another beer

Houns

Quiet night in as prepping for a weeks holiday which starts tomorrow. Watching #24pp (the comic relief 24 hours of panel shows) which is surprisingly good

meehaja
    Free Member

I was going to go and see a “secret” Frank turner gig, but instead I’m sat at home wondering where my social life went and why my house is such a mess.

dan1980
    Free Member

My Dr says the meds I’m on don’t play well with alcohol, so need to steer clear for the time being.

On the plus side, I’m loosing weight!

chewkw
    Free Member

Channel 4 Taken seems good so far … kick ares time.

MicArms

working, drinking tea and fixing a 10 gig link, double rock n’ roll.

carlosg
    Free Member

Had a kickin chilli for tea , sat watching stuff on telly eating crisps/chocolate with mrs carlos and stealing glances at my little guy who shouldn’t be here for another 4 weeks (but like his big brother is nosey) I might pop to the cupboard under the stairs for a bottle of Hobgoblin though

TheFlyingOx

Sat at work on night-shift doing **** all other than pestering people on PH and coming up with nefarious* ways to separate OAPs and the technophobic from their hard-earned. Not lifted a finger in 20 days at this site, and yet they keep paying me.

*Not really nefarious. Quite inspired, actually.

SaxonRider

Trying to get a paper finished that I am presenting at an academic conference on Monday. So stop distracting me.

trusslebabes
    Free Member

i have spent my evening finishing off decorating our soon to be born babies room. glad its done just got to tidy it all up and move stuff into it tomorrow now 🙂 happy days

z1ppy

Success on the youtube front, cake & tea all eaten/drunk too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX3C6xQCpsU

mmm what next..

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘So what are people up to tonight…’ is closed to new replies.