Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • So, Trolls.
  • MrSmith
    Free Member

I think half of the problem is if you post a normal, middle of the road sensible reply then no one bothers to engage

really? i see this forum as a window into ‘middle england’ and a fascinating insight to it’s mores.

Junkyard
    Free Member

the rest are people that you don’t like?

its not hard to think of people you disagree with who are not trolls.

I think alot of users who get mistaken for “trolls” on here are actually just good, honest people speaking the truth – Rebel freedom fighters who are telling it like it is

that is a troll right? and I am not biting

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

But people are scared of the truth, they are acared of what they are being exposed to – the real world (of mountain biking). They need to open their eyes and their minds.

Try to realise the truth.

There is no spoon.

Then you’ll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

C’mon Rusty “don’t be a spineless tool” Spanner… who are the genuinely disliked??

I’ll name names… I dislike Jamie. He looks like The Hoff. This is enough of a reason IMO.

konabunny
    Free Member

Everyone comes on here for attention in one form or another, some get it through being sycophantic

You’re so right. I love the way that you have with words. You just seem to hit the nail on the head every time.

I think half of the problem is if you post a normal, middle of the road sensible reply then no one bothers to engage

That is the biggest load of patent bollocks that I have ever heard in my entire life. You should have your fingers cut off so that you can never again post such cobblers on the internet. People like you just make me sick.

zokes
    Free Member

*chuckles at konabunny*

CountZero

Konabunny 😆

v8ninety

Brilliant! I didn’t think anyone was going to bite… 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘So, Trolls.’ is closed to new replies.