Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • So this weird toll bridge in Liverpool…..
  • RoterStern
    Free Member

How does it work then? I hear you can only pay online and a day before you use it. How is that supposed to work when you are using a hire car and don’t know the car’s registration number?

gobuchul
    Free Member
    JohnClimber
    Free Member

If you are in a hire car and don’t pay by midnight the day AFTER using it the hire company will receive the fine and they will pass this straight on to you with interest and admin charges.
    Pay it now…

slowoldman

In Liverpool?

colp

New bridge over Mersey from Runcorn

slowoldman

Yes, Runcorn/Widnes. Liverpool?

RoterStern
    Free Member

Pay it now…

How can I do that when I don’t know the car reg for the hire car I’ll be using later this week? Flying into Liverpool on Thursday you see. Can I pay with my German account does anyone happen to know? As a lot of places don’t take Maestro cards or is PayPal an option? I can’t find any info on that website about payment methods.

binners

Who told you it was in Liverpool? The bloke who names the destination airports for Ryanair? 😉

yiman
    Free Member

You get until midnight on the day after you cross to pay it. Just don’t forget like I did because then it’ll cost you.

marcus7
    Free Member

Dont break down either as the tow charge is pretty high!….

carlos
    Free Member

Don’t stress about it. Fly into Liverpool, get hire car, note registration, use the crossing, either call them up, pop in, use a Payzone or visit the website address above^^^^^^ Just make sure it’s before 11:59 the day after you’ve used the crossing to avoid a penalty and pay the £2

Nothing on the site about cards that are acceptable or not. Can’t use PayPal though as I though about that when I used it.

https://www.merseyflow.co.uk/getmedia/6ad64263-602f-4256-a6c5-b50c6e2a6fe9/15898-How-to-Pay-A5_October-2017_SCREEN_1.aspx

jam1e
    Free Member

Failing that, if logging into a website to pay is too complicated, just use one the tunnels and hand over cash

carlos
    Free Member

jam1e – Member
    Failing that, if logging into a website to pay is too complicated

You don’t even have to log in.

Just enter car registration, check its correct, it’ll show as a payment is due, pay it. Done

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘So this weird toll bridge in Liverpool…..’ is closed to new replies.