Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • So, the British grand prix….
  • TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Will it be a ferrari walkover? They seem to be about the only decent team that won’t need to make any changes

Dunno, but the FIA seem to make an arse of just about every decision they make. STOP MEDDLING FFS!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

S’all about 2nd place really, if the RBs are anything like they have bin all season. Let’s be honest.

I do hop their stranglehold is broken this weekend though, cos it’s got quite boring in terms of the WDC.

So basically they have made a rule change that puts everyone except Ferrari at a disadvantage?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Here we go….

Well, have they, or haven’t they?

Houns

Spoiler 😡

bruneep

Can I get a stream for my iPad in Barbados? 8)

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Formula 1.com

Drac

Can I get a stream for my iPad in Barbados?

Is there no swimming pool?

bruneep

Pool yes, beach has been red flagged due to undercurrents. Need to kill 1 hr or so before breakfast.

And the sun is out 8) too hot to sit out in it tho.

Drac

Need to kill 1 hr or so before breakfast.

Bar.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You’re not in Barbados. You’re in a portakabin in Aberdeen with Photoshop! 😡

bruneep

Opens at 10

Drac

My god man what sort of holiday is that where the bar don’t open to 10.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A holiday in Aberdeen!

With a broken clock, obviously…

Drac

Can’t be on or he’d be on his Och iPad.

bruneep

This isna helpin guys all I can get on local tv is cricket or power boat racing.

hels
    Free Member

Och iPad – nice one ! ROFLd at that !

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It’s not helping Bruneep up there in his Aberdeen portakabin though, is it? 🙁

bruneep

No it’s not and quite frankly I feel a flounce comming on

hels
    Free Member

But Elfin, laughter is the best medicine, did your mum and dad not get the Reader’s Digest ??

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well I think you’d be perfectly justified in flouncing, to be honest. 😐

Spitting rain is making things interesting. 2 mins left of Q3….

Hels; no, I was made to read Alexander Solzhenitsyn novels. 🙁

looks like Mclaren have effed it up again

How do you not learn from Q1 and expect rain, sending your drivers out in Q3 on knackered tyres. It’s almost as if they just give up on making any concerted effort sometimes, but then I don’t manage an F1 team…

ocrider

Will it be a ferrari walkover? They seem to be about the only decent team that won’t need to make any changes

[tinfoil hat] Who’s the president of the FIA? Jean Todt, ex CEO of Ferrari [/tinfoil hat]

Hope it pisses it down tomorrow – which is the only way it will become interesting.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You mean the only way McLaren will stand a chance of getting a decent result? 😉

But yes, a bit of rain will make things more interesting, it always does.

It’s all a bit closer up at the front now. Which is good. RB being half a second a lap quicker or even more just makes for boring races.

Vettel din’t look too worried about starting in 2nd place. Mind you, I don’t think people down to 4th, 5th place are too worried about Webber being on pole, if he has one of his usual crappy starts.

Hoping the Ferraris get in and mix things up…

Vettel and Alonso to scamper away at the start, Webber to muck it up again and then have Massa and Button all over him, Hammo to attempt some banzai overtaking moves, then encounter that nutter Kobayashi, and it could all go spectacularly wrong. Schuey to show some of the class of his heyday and fight his way up through the pack. DiResta to have a great drive only for it to be ended by mechanical failure or a crash or something.

HarveyStedham
    Free Member

Pretty much agree with that Elf, but have you noticed, when hammy has overtaken kobi before he seems to give hammi a lot of respect and stays out of his way!! Probably because he knows, like himself, hammi wont take crap and will attempt that overtake and not back down! lol

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘So, the British grand prix….’ is closed to new replies.