Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • So tell me lads…….
  • DavidB
    Free Member

There is a woods out the back of Nationwide and there damn well is an MTB trail…cheeky..but there is one.

Coyote
    Free Member

Quite the opposite Ms. Leigh. I find it unbelievable that you are having to do the looking.

aleigh
    Free Member

DavidB – are you a fellow Nationwider? That trail is over the road I believe….did it once last year

Awww thanks Mr Coyote – I am having to do the looking I'm afraid 🙁

chewkw
    Free Member

I am not surprised as some men might prefer not to have kids around.

DavidB
    Free Member

aleigh, I flick two fingers at Nationwide as I ride the cheekys in Croft Woods. Get off the internet and down Longs Bar you'll pull in no time

aleigh
    Free Member

I am not surprised as some men might prefer not to have kids around.

That might be so but I am a firm believer that if you like someone, kids or no kids, that will never be an issue 😀

DavidB – I am indoors this weekend although I could do with a night out – they do some great cocktails in there!

Sandwich

Try switching down the choosiness a notch (within reason, there's no need to date one-eyed drooling types from the wrong end of town). Keep an open mind, my climbing/cycling partner gets married next month to a chap she ignored first time round, dumped him shortly afterwards and has been blissfully happy since taking a chance. I get to give her away at the do as her dad died some time ago and I'm partly responsible for encouraging her to have another go. (God help me if it all goes belly up!)
    All you've got to do is find the right set of embers, fan them into life and add more fuel.

aleigh
    Free Member

That's really lovely advice Sandwich – thanks!

curiousorange
    Free Member

This reminds me a little of something I once read.

"Women are like parking spaces, normally all the good ones are taken.
    So, occasionally, when no one's looking, you have to stick it in a disabled one."

aleigh
    Free Member

LOL! Very funny! 😆

knottie8
    Free Member

Yeah ! dont be so fussy…lol you spent the whole weekend with three hunks !

cinnamon_girl

curious orange – that's a really narrow-minded attitude, perfect world and all that.

Nice little story from Sandwich though 🙂

aleigh
    Free Member

haha mr k!

curiousorange
    Free Member

Hey, cinnamon_girl, it's said with tongue firmly lodged in cheek.

For what it's worth, I've always tended to take the serendipitous approach. Probably explains why I'm single. Well that and my occasionally very dark sense of humour which doesn't go down very well when people don't know me 😆

cinnamon_girl

Oh OK curious orange, I've had a rubbish day. Sorry!

aleigh
    Free Member

i got your sense of humour, don't worry it's all good 😀

sc-xc

curious orange – Member

This reminds me a little of something I once read.

"Women are like parking spaces, normally all the good ones are taken.
    So, occasionally, when no one's looking, you have to stick it in a disabled one."

That is funny…I may well rob that 😆

xherbivorex
    Free Member

or, from "the inbetweeners" (e4/ch4 sitcom), you have "women are like fairground rides son… they're all f*@king mental"

perhaps me finding that funny is part of the reason i'm single?

aleigh
    Free Member

lol – not at all! 😆 us women are strange creatures imo, i do feel sorry for you men at times!

cinnamon_girl

Keep an open mind xherbivorex – there are many facets to a person's personality and life experiences that have made them who they are … well that's my excuse, just need one for riding my bike so badly 😉

cinnamon_girl

Aleigh – we are most definitely NOT strange creatures … just misunderstood 😉

knottie8
    Free Member

"we are most definitely NOT strange creatures"

Really ? lol (joking)

cinnamon_girl

Yeah right knottie! Girls that ride bikes are even stranger 😉

cinnamon_girl

And girls that ride singlespeeds have definitely lost the plot … as I will be doing tomorrow 8)

knottie8
    Free Member

perhaps strange AND misunderstood… remember I have spent time(good time) with you both !

cinnamon_girl

OK OK! My holiday seems so long ago now 😥 That Exmoor ride with you and oldfart was so much fun. Is the Mendips ride still going ahead?

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘So tell me lads…….’ is closed to new replies.