Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • so, riding and footie tomorrow?
  • jedi

i don't watch football usually but always watch the world cup.
    im planning herts shore from 10 til 2, watch footie then go back to herts for a ride in the evening, this may be curtailed by many beers.
    what's your plans?

ton

riding, then bbq.
    no wendyball allowed in my domain…………… 😉

aracer
    Free Member

Planning on going out riding sometime just after 3.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Up at 6. Ride somewhere before it gets scorchio then pop in to town to meat some mates and watch us thrash germany with a few cold ones. Thats the plan 😯

jedi

good plan!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Ha, last Wednesday the whole wing was watching the wendyball while I was in the office sorting out prisoners menus!

I think it was probably more interesting.

tonyg2003

In a moment of crap planning I'm on a plane to Rome at 2:30pm 🙁

On the positive side I'll get a ride in tomorrow morning and I'll have no game nerves.

myheadsashed

Ah but what about the F1? 😯

jedi

f1??? more fun standing on a bridge over the m25 watching the traffic go by

_tom_
    Free Member

Getting up early to get a ride in before it gets too hot then having a BBQ in the evening. Will probably watch the footy even though I'm not really a fan.

tazzymtb

out on the chase early before it gets hot and busy,family time and some work then macc forest with the singlespeeds during the football as it'll be nice and quiet

Kevevs
    Free Member

working:(

should catch last bit 2nd half.

There's that documentary about the Big Fukoff Submarine later 🙂

Dancake
    Free Member

Working 06.30 to 18.30.

secret-squirrel
    Free Member

Maybe Marin early / mid-afternoon, or Penmachno, or explore Vernwy. If Wednesday match-time was anything to go by, I'll have the trail pretty much to myself. Any one else out that way?

I want England to win, but am not that fussed about watching. More inclined to watch England vs. Australia at Old Trafford – might catch the tail end later on.

Still practising on SPDs. Nearly came a cropper this evening when on the road and forgot I was clipped in. Easy does it … 😳

Junkyard
    Free Member

super hot weather dry dusty trails the weekend and then football sometimes life just sems great
    Early start for the ride miss crowds* and scorchio

* walkers that is not going to a **** trail centre 😉

RustySpanner

I'm off for a ride around Widdop reservoir, Walshaw and Hardcastle Craggs with a bunch of fine, fine women tomorrow morning – think I'm the only bloke going. 🙂

Coffee and cake in Hebden about 12.30, final climb up Colden Clough then off to watch the footie.

It's a hard old life sometimes………

postierich
    Free Member

Riding in the morning then finding a German bar to watch the game in!

On my hols on the Costas

Rich

I hope the youngest team wins! 😉

nicolaisam
    Free Member

GP,Football,Ride

Kevevs
    Free Member

I really, REALLY, don't want to go to work in the morn 🙁

samuri
    Free Member

I'd normally have a lie in and then wait till it starts before going out riding in these circumstances because it's like cycling back in the 1950's with only three cars an hour passing you and all of those drivers know how to drive, but unfortunately I have prior engagememnts in the afternoon so I'll have to get out early.

We need to meet someone in the next town in the afternoon so I'm hoping I can encourage my son to ride there with me instead of us driving it.

Jamie
    Free Member

First ride on new bike.

BBQ/Beer/Football.

Sleep.

Hangover.

alexpalacefan

Working 🙁
    Teaching kids to ride 🙂
    C'mon England!

APF

Xar
    Free Member

Morning ride followed by fixing whatever i broke on the ride. Then the F1 followed by 2hrs of torture while everyone screams and shouts at the tele because one guy fell on the florr when another player came within 100 yards of him. Then a BBQ and then another ride if i'm in a fit enough state at that stage.

badnewz
    Free Member

Recently started watching England games without boozing. Bike ride later.

yunki
    Free Member

gonna get dropped into the middle of Dartmoor and then navigate back to the inlaws on the edge of the moor in time for kick-off..

beer and grub laid on I would imagine..

Jamie
    Free Member

followed by 2hrs of torture while everyone screams and shouts at the tele because one guy fell on the florr when another player came within 100 yards of him.

Cry me a river…..

trout
    Free Member

Been for a ride , now having Breakie .
    a few jobs to do then watch Fingerboy(vettel) get done over by Lewis
    England 1 Germany 0 .

then watch the boys do the German team with a few beers .

and a nice curry afterwards .

the Perfect Sunday
    😆

Bushwacked
    Free Member

No riding (thankfully as sambucas at midnight last night are taking their toll this morning) – so we're off strawberry picking with the kids this morning, hair of the dog later then watching the football with some friends while having a BBQ.

However we've got a kids birthday party to drop my kid off at – time 3pm to 5pm!!! Who arranges a birthday party to happen during an England match?? FFS!!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘so, riding and footie tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.