Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • So many on the market, but you RC chaps, point me towards a good RC helicopter..
  • rockhopper70

……a toy one.
    around £30ish.
    ta

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

emma82 to de tread please.

Kbrembo
    Free Member
    john_drummer
    Free Member

£30? nope, I really can’t recommend any for so little.

<edit> just looked at the heliguy link. Looks good to me for that price</edit>

emma82
    Free Member

Hubby’s is for sale. He doesn’t know it yet but you can have it for a tenner If he hasn’t seen this thread by morning. Damn bloody things. I still really, really don’t get it. Still, we now only have two, rather than four of the blinking things. Heli guy is *supposed* to be quite informative. Listen to him 😳 🙄

I bought a £30 one from maplins, that’s what started this whole sorry affair 🙁

slimjim78
    Free Member

splash a little bit more an an Esky Lama V3.

4 channel so very manouverable,but not too complicated to learn. 2.4ghz radio so zero inteference, and you can pimp virtually every part with upgrades. Can be flown inside or out on calm days.
    Great fun.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Esky-Lama-V3-/220875131921?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item336d2f0c11

doh
    Free Member

rockhopper70

oh, by the way, it’s for a 5 year old who goes mad with excitement when visiting model zone and seeing one flying.

sweepy
    Free Member

this one is great, its not for an enthusiast, but its a cheap laugh to fly around the living room and you can actually control where it goes

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Hekilopters! Yay! 😀

Dee diddly dee diddly dee diddly dee de de de de de de….

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr_CJL1YQRc[/video]

For Emma:

Because she love.

🙂

emma82
    Free Member

Ahhh thanks elf, I’ve actually missed that lil guy!

& wow airwolf – hekilopters, men with an eye patch and chicks with guns. Real man TV 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘So many on the market, but you RC chaps, point me towards a good RC helicopter..’ is closed to new replies.