Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • So long then Singletrack – I enjoyed reading you
  • chipps

It’s one of those links that has always been there, but that many people (myself included) often forget is there.

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Great thread! That mag stockists search engine is pretty useful – perhaps also have it as a link at the top of the ‘magarchive’ page? I’d probably look there first if I wanted that info and was looking at the main section links at the top of each page of the site.

Might have been easier just to email stw directly with a ‘where can I buy the mag in xtown?’ rather than start a thread though?

bigdonx
    Free Member

Just tried the retailer search engine thingy – it did pull up the one local shop (in Inverness) where I can still seem to get the mag, and confirmed that it is indeed the one local shop where I can still get the mag!! Good work.

But also pulled up the Borders Book Shop which has been closed since they went TU a year and a half ago or whenever it was……….luckily it’s next door to the Tesco where you can get the mag, so wouldn’t have been a wasted trip 😀

bob_summers

computer says noooooo 🙁

Magazine Stockists

Search: spain

Shop Name Address Postcode
    No matching records found

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘So long then Singletrack – I enjoyed reading you’ is closed to new replies.