Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • So, it's the zombie apocalypse…
  • Northwind

That is hilarious, bet it’s a hoot to drive

CountZero

Can you imagine the expression on the swanky car owners faces if you parked it up in Knightsbridge…
    I love it, as you say, it’s got to be a hoot to drive, didn’t Clarkson drive a stock Continental around in a desert once?

PJM1974
    Free Member

All very effective, but one can’t avoid the fact that one would make more dignified progress across the zombie infiltrated wasteland if starting point of choice were a Bentley S2.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Gopping.

Way to ruin an attractive car.

CountZero

mrlebowski – Member
    Gopping.

Can’t argue with that, but I do rather admire the chutzpah of whoever did it, I appreciate it more than some of the trashy cars that ponce around Knightsbridge these days.
    I’d have done a better job on the wheelarch extensions, though…
    It is, at the end of the day, just a car, and they’re not exactly thin on the ground.

slowoldman

I think I’d stick with a Bowler.

butcher

I’d be looking for something more economical in the event of Zombie Apocalypse. You don’t know when you’ll next find fuel…

Maybe a Panda 4×4.

jimjam
    Free Member

mrlebowski – Member

an attractive car.

Ummmmm.

unklehomered
    Free Member

It would be, but as luck would have it they did it to a pig ugly dumbell of a car. So it’s fine.

However the mpg would cause serious issues for a world were you could no longer rely on refineries. For the zombie apocalypse I’d by looking for something lighter and more efficient.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It would be, but as luck would have it they did it to a pig ugly dumbell of a car. So it’s fine.

😀

martinhutch

Loving the atmospheric first comment:

They walked for three days. The Lexus dealership had long since burned. A naked one-eyed man waved a shotgun from the passenger window of a loaner RX450…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘So, it's the zombie apocalypse…’ is closed to new replies.