Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • So i sat my exam this morning…
  • .duncan
    Free Member

half an hour late, with children throwing snow balls at the classroom window, a single invigilator, lower years jumping up and down and screaming upstairs, 3 other exams classrooms which had been combined into mine, sitting in a coat, wearing walking boots, relieved that the building the exam was in was actually opened in the end as "everyone had to be in the hall" for a headcount including those scheduled to do A level exams at the same time; or so the learning support teacher thought and with students arriving midway through the exam to get started because they were delayed.

However, all in all i think the exam went well and the paper was rather easy :). Nonetheless when my school claimed they were going to be open for exams they never really thought that despite the majority of students living within 3 miles of the school the members of staff were much more dispersed so there was a lovely situation of 1 teacher to about 60 pupils!

What a fiasco! time for a ride methinks.

grynch
    Free Member

congrats !! ( hopefully ) and how is your neck feeling?

Smee
    Free Member

It took me a grand total of 7 minutes to finish the 50 questions for my exam today. Shamone muthe ****. 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    headfirst
    Free Member

Lets hope it wasnt an ingleesh exam 😉

Hope you did as well as you deserved!

(Can you guess I'm a teacher?)

.duncan
    Free Member

I can still feel the whiplash but i'm so groggy with all this lack of exercise and revision so i just need to get out!

the exam was physics and i'm very confident with it 🙂 , if i drop any marks they will be silly mistakes, which i have a tendency to do no matter how many times i check over my work! 🙁 .

verses

Neil: [on his final exam] It was terrible. I sat in the big hall and put my packet of polos on the desk, and my spare pencil and my support gonk and my chewing gum and my extra pen, and my extra polos and my lucky gonk, and my pencil sharpener shaped like a cream cracker and three more gonks with a packet of polos in each, and lead for my retractable pencil and my retractable pencil, and my spare lead for my retractable pencil, and chewing gum and pencils and pens and more gonks and the guy said "Stop writing please."!

grynch
    Free Member

enjoy your ride.. but no standing on the sledge this time eh? ( or whatever it was got you in trouble last time young man!! *L*

grynch
    Free Member

*gawd, calling someone "young man".. I have finally become my own father*

alpin
    Free Member

headfirst – Member

Lets hope it wasnt an ingleesh exam

Hope you did as well as you deserved!

(Can you guess I'm a teacher?)

i think duncan writes really well. much better than some on here!

.duncan
    Free Member

It was the small child that ran in front of me i swear 😆 had he not frozen in my path i would have still been within by abilities and not had to wipe out with such urgency.

edit: @alpin thanks hehe. In my defence i dont usually spam everything in long lists but it kinda started in a rant but by the time i had finis ed i had had time to reflect 🙄

grynch
    Free Member

It was the small child that ran in front of me i swear had he not frozen in my path i would have still been within by abilities and not had to wipe out with such urgency.

😆

jimmy

It took me a grand total of 7 minutes to finish the 50 questions for my exam today

it is, after all, a race…

rob1984p
    Free Member

It took me a grand total of 7 minutes to finish the 50 questions for my exam today. Shamone muthe ****.

No time for exams if your riding 18000 miles a year.

lyons
    Free Member

.duncan is a clever mofo. Think brains from thunderbirds, crossed with a younger orlando bloom, and youre maybe getting there. Hope you have a good ride mate, fancy going for one tomorow or sunday?

.duncan
    Free Member

sunday hehe im rather tired after todays! been out so little recently.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘So i sat my exam this morning…’ is closed to new replies.