Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • so, how many of us now want a trials bike?
  • alpin
    Free Member

i do.

was thinking bmx about this time last year. now i want a trials bike just like macaskill…..

anyone here ride them? funny broken bone experiences to talk about?

paule
    Free Member

Used to ride them years back, and they’re good fun. Never got particularly good – especially not at the street stuff, but it does help with very technical riding and also gives you something to do when you’ve only got half an hour or so.

Plenty of cheap trials bikes on ebay

Oxboy
    Free Member

Plenty on ebay being sold by silly old buggers with broken bones who should know better!!

😆

hugh_b
    Free Member

stonemonkey
    Free Member

used to ride mod (20″) till i fell off the back and landed on the corner of a wall with my lower back couldnt move my legs for an hour , thought i was paralysed…. you can by my old ibex if you want
    clicky

mrplaybus

I would but can’t buy the talent to go with it 😆

simonralli2
    Free Member

To be honest i can’t ever see myself being able to do anything like that so no.

I think I would, money permitting, love to have another bike though, maybe a happy hardcore hardtail bike for messing around on trails and woods. But then I’d also love a full suss too. One day maybe.

forge197
    Free Member

I am quite realistic that my skill set and ability, I won’t be able to achieve much with a BMX but these do look nice.

Dialled MX20

Dialled Technique

I love watching the street stuff it’s looks fantastic. Saw some “live” in Morzine last year a joy to watch.

Andy_K

Still got my Saracen M.A.D. trials frame in the garage. A friend got me into it at uni, and although i only did it for a couple of years (and never got particulary good) I mastered trackstands and it brought my bike control on miles. 😀

anjs
    Free Member

So we will all be doing this when we get them?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘so, how many of us now want a trials bike?’ is closed to new replies.