Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • So everybody just knows… My first post and (FAO: Surfmatt)
  • fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Before i start my little rant I too once was a bike radar forumite, the mods were fair and always had cause and a decent motive for their actions. I was however banned but I did however brake the rules on numerous occasions within the space of 2 months whilst not being able to ride after a nasty little accident on my bike.

Now to my little rant – If I did not scroll through the bike radar forum each day I would not be aware of a new STW'er- Surfmatt
    ( yes Andy I still Watch everything!)

Surfmatt as i'm sure you are all aware will jump at the chance to get into a debate over cars, after pissing nearly every body off on bike radar he decided to leave as people decided to fight fire with whipped cream and make a clown out of him.

Whilst I may be a new STW'er Please can i speak on every ones behalf

Surfmatt- Go over to pistons heads website and talk about your silly lil 348436dcm or whatever it is BMW estate, they all have better cars than you and will tear you a new rim! go on then, I'll grab your coat

If your man enough….

To every one else I'm sorry for my first post being like this =/

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Hi, my names Sam and I drive a 1975 MG Midget as my daily car and love the noise it makes downshifting form 4th to 3rd at 2700rpm 😀

This really should be in the chat forum btw………………

[mod: moved]

wwaswas

My name's Luke and I think fourcrossj has some 'issues' he needs to resolve before posting further.

M6TTF
    Free Member

And your point is? If you have personal beef with someone then PM them, announcing your arrival with a slander ain't going to do you any favours.

hora
    Free Member

I sold Surfmatt a new set of indicators last week. They were working at the time of sale but I could only offer a 2 day warranty.

So, your new and your first post is to attack someone?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

You really shouldn't brake rules y'know…

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Sorry i posted in the wrong place :S

and sorry for bringing some hatred over here, wasn't my intention, and I have just found out he was apparently banned?

I'm not much of a car head so your all safe with me 😀

enfht
    Free Member

If your man enough….

Wrong forum, maybe Gaydar has a forum better suited, and you typed "your" instead of "you're"

Just a thought but maybe avoid reading his posts if it annoys you so much?

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

spelling is a bit of an issue for me …

and i will behave now

yunki
    Free Member

not much of a car head but someone who stalks people from forum to forum to carry on some online spat….. I feel proper safe..

DickBarton

Welcome to the place where everyone thinks they are above everyone else…it's all good clean fun until someone bites…you've lasted this long on your own thread so you'll probably fit in quite nicely!

rOcKeTdOg

hmmm, banned from another forum for ranting and what sounds like bullying another member and you only registered here to continue it?…..who's running the book on how long this one lasts?

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

i never got involved in any of his tedious arguments they just annoyed the **** outa me

and i'm not looking for an argument about this, i have said sorry for starting the flaming….

duntmatter
    Free Member

dilligas?

hora
    Free Member

Strangely you should fit in well and call folk c0ck alot 😆

rOcKeTdOg

i like how your gr-avatar somehow fits nicely

grynch
    Free Member

occupation "leisure attendant"

so what is that?.. towel boy?

coffeeking
    Free Member

i never got involved in any of his tedious arguments they just annoyed the **** outa me

and i'm not looking for an argument about this, i have said sorry for starting the flaming….

Eh? So when banned from one forum you come to another to complain about someone who you never even conversed with on the other forum, on a forum where people don't seem to have too much of a problem with him. Novel methods!

beamers

Fourcrossjohn – appearing on this thread soon.

tinsy
    Free Member

C0CK…

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ahhh well done tinsy, you've learned how to avoid the swear filter, you must be proud 🙂

hora
    Free Member

"leisure attendant"

stumpyjon

Oh hell, if you think surf-matt can be annoying just wait till 4XJ really gets going, give him a week tops before he gets banned, has a fight in a carpark and ends up face down in a ditch (not necessarily in that order).

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Yes 4XJ what a fine first post.

tinsy
    Free Member

Coffeeeking, I read Hora's post its the first thing I have gained from him.. 😀

coffeeking
    Free Member

Coffeeeking, I read Hora's post its the first thing I have gained from him..

Well we all have to start somewhere! 🙂

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Hora – care to explain what these "indicator" things are? Never heard of them. Are they French?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

_?_ Sorry!

geoffj

😯

wwaswas

any attempt to evade this swear filter will result in that post or thread being deleted

oh well…

SilentSparky
    Free Member

A quick edit might be wise 😕

Northwind

4XJOHN! Missed ya!

Talkemada
    Free Member

Just a thought but maybe avoid reading his posts if it annoys you so much?

😆

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Oh dear…what silly little man you are 4Xjohn.
    Like anyone really cares… 🙄

theflatboy
    Free Member

M6TTF – Member

a slander

libel, tbf, Godfrey v Demon Internet

Kevevs
    Free Member

do you like riding bikes? If so, go somewhere else! 😉

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘So everybody just knows… My first post and (FAO: Surfmatt)’ is closed to new replies.