Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • So colonic irrigation, whos tried it?
  • organic355
    Free Member

Mrs is trying to get me to go for a rinse out. She has been a few times and says it made her feel a lot better/less bloated and also helped to lose a few pounds.

She is a long time sufferer of the vile smells that my rear end can produce and seems to think it would sort me out.

Me being a “new man” an all, am willing to give it a go!

Anyone tried it/recommend it?

Any tips on how to overcome the embarrassing situation of a nurse coming at you with some vaseline and a Dyson? 😯

Would a dose of Agent Picolax be better?

All jokes more than welcome, but some serious answers too please 😀

wwaswas

Would a dose of Agent Picolax be better?

Maybe do the irrigation and produce a similarly classy thread about that?

Personally, if I find the whole concept of being ‘plumbed in’ a bit wierd.

Most smells probably originate further up than even a jet wash might get as well?

Jamie
    Free Member

Mrs is trying to get me to go for a rinse out

I imagine it was an interesting segue that got onto the subject.

crikey
    Free Member

It’s just warm water up the bum.

That’s it.

Anyone who thinks it can change their life is suffering from a far more serious problem than a lack of bottom water. I’ve had a few enemas prior to medical procedures, even done my own, and it doesn’t make any difference.

organic355
    Free Member

It’s just warm water up the bum.

yeah but it doesnt just get rid of the “fresh” stuff, it gets rid of the stuff thats been stuck up there for years festering away causing nasty smells

crikey
    Free Member

it gets rid of the stuff thats been stuck up there for years festering away causing nasty smells

How many colons have you seen from the inside? There isn’t any stuff ‘stuck up there’, your body makes poo to get that stuff out. Swilling it out with water makes no difference at all.

Stuey01
    Free Member

also helped to lose a few pounds.

Thus proving that women are full of shit

avdave2

whos tried it?

Well I tried pressing a few of the buttons on a toilet in Japan once and got pretty similar effect!

simonralli2
    Free Member

I have but last time we discussed it I got reprimanded on here for being a bit too graphic so let’s just say I would recommend it but make sure you go to someone good and you will also need to take some food supplements afterwards as the procedure can get rid of some good stuff as well as the bad stuff.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

also helped to lose a few pounds

Didn’t he try it ?

Last time I checked he was still a fat bashturd.

Davesport

Is there such a thing as Colonic irrigation gift vouchers 8) I’ve got a candidate…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘So colonic irrigation, whos tried it?’ is closed to new replies.