Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • So bad it's good? Or just vile?
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

I quite like the original pic, sure it's in-your-face, but it looks suitably bullet-like and shiny. At least it's not a nova done the same way! Silver rarely looks bad, it's gold that's horrific.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Nowt wrong with chrome, but this is nicer.

coffeeking
    Free Member

That looks like the sort of thing I doodle when on the phone!

yoda
    Free Member

As John said, If you like the chrome effect come to Bradford, It seems Enkahnz are doing 2 for 1's at the minute there's so many flying about!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Enkahnz

Dear god some of those cars on their site are horrific. And their site is horrific to use too.

locomotive

Hmmm… That chromed Merc is the sort of thing i may have considered 'cool' when I was about 14. About the time I thought Erika Eleniak was 'hot'

Quite like the doodle Gallardo though. Although would feel like a complete **** driving it.

toby1

Surely if you were driving that chromed up merc on a sunny day in Dubai it'd just be a bloody hazard as everyone whould be blinded by the sun reflecting off it. Must be why they dragged it over here.

konabunny
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    Elfinsafety – I think you'll find the tart sitting in that carriage is actually a foreigner.

POSTED 13 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST
    You're gonna confuse yourself, carrying on like that.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You're gonna confuse yourself, carrying on like that.

You mean that wasn't Mrs Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glucksberg in that carriage ? The great-great-granddaughter of Alexandrina Victoria Hanover – who only spoke English badly as a second language ?

😕 Well I'll be ……..
    that must be Katie Price on her fairytale wedding day then ?

So yeah – she comes from Brighton……..so definitely English. And she's definitely got shite taste 😐

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Yes ernie, but at least her husbands English 😕

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘So bad it's good? Or just vile?’ is closed to new replies.