Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • So Arsenal vs Spurs – predictions please
  • badnewz
    Free Member

Yesterday I thought Arsenal would win. Now I notice Wenger has made a statement that Arsenal are superior to Tottenham – unusual before a game. I think he's rattled.
    Predict a Spurs win, 2-1 with P Crouch getting both.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

5-5 thriller?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Arshavin to score 5. 😀

chela
    Free Member

I think Arsenal will win. 2-1, or maybe 3-1. I like Harry so would like to see Spurs do well, but I think they're still a tiny bit short – esp without Defoe, Lennon, and Modric, who IIRC are all out today.

Jamie
    Free Member

3-1 Arsenal.

Purely because i am an Arsenal fan and Spurs are without Defoe, Modric etc. Either way it should be a good game, which reminds me its almost beer o'clock :mrgreen:

badnewz
    Free Member

No doubt defoe and modric are big losses. But Spurs also have Palacious and Bentley, who want to prove themselves against Arsenal. I watched Arsenal crumble against West Ham and think they lack fight, which often matters more in derby games.
    Beer o'clock – good call, surprising from a gooner.

Come on you Spurs!

theflatboy
    Free Member

i shall be setting off to take my seat in just over an hour, and look forward to us winning 4-0 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

theflatboy:
    i shall be setting off to take my seat in just over an hour, and look forward to us winning 4-0

Ooh! Nice and ambiguous!

theflatboy
    Free Member

ah, i meant my seat as in my very own season ticket seat at the emirates, ie. arsenal to win. of course!

grazzer1
    Free Member

The north london derby is always a score draw…well apart from last time when the gooners got a last minute winner. Lucky bar stewards!

there's gonna be some great football whatever the score is. I can't wait.

…on a simiar note I found an old chaz and dave cd in my draw at work. It's a sign.
    Come on you spurs!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

WOOHOOO!

fontmoss
    Free Member

2 nil and im sat at a bleeding computer revising :'(

theflatboy
    Free Member

well i was close enough for me! great result, though i had expected spurs to make it a bit harder for us… still, no complaints about anything other than the refereeing. great stuff, amazing goal from the boy cesc. 🙂

fontmoss
    Free Member

i reckon we need a trophy this year to keep him for next year though

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

this thread is useless without Lanesra

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘So Arsenal vs Spurs – predictions please’ is closed to new replies.