Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 121 total)
  • Snowwatch
  • snowslave

Just started in Manchester. Taxi for chicken licken…..

Lew-Dawg
    Free Member

I lied it just started here (Scottish Borders) but it’s pretty lame.

flip
    Free Member

Snowing in Cannock!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Peterborough 2:14PM No snow

I will be screwed if it does i will have to walk to work

Flaperon

Nothing in Oxford yet. I must generate an anti-snow field.

avdave2

Now snowing in Brighton

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Is it bollocks that snowy in Epping!!! 😆

Spongebob
    Free Member

miketually
    Free Member

Just a dusting here, but it’s only just started. About 70 miles south of Drac.

ski
    Free Member

Our kids School have closed up already! & we have not seen a flake of snow yet!

JoeBones
    Free Member

7 feet in Belfast………

spooky_b329

3 inches in Newhaven, nr Brighton. Been snowing since about 2pm 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

interesting, snowing in London, Brighton & Brightlingsea but not in the peoples republic of swindon, GOOD!!

dobo
    Free Member

a small spattering of snow round soton area, more like a heavy frost… hopefully through the night it will thicken up and all hell will break loose on the roads tomorrow muhahah

marsdenman
    Free Member

ITS SNOWING IN LONDON……….. OMG!!!! this can only mean the country will brought to its knees as the chelsea tractor driving twonks realise they cant drive them in the conditions they (might have been) designed for and gridlock the capital city 😆

Further north there’s about an inch worth on the floor outside MM towers……

johnhoo
    Free Member

still nothing here. near Leeds/Bradford airport

Oggles
    Free Member

Just seen the start of the Ten o’clock news. They made out like it’s going to be widespread disaster. *sigh*

spooky_b329

Woohoo! Up to another 6″ possible 🙂 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

still snow free in the peoples republic of swindon, hell we’re even defrosting our freezer!!

swamp_boy

About an inch in the last hour or so here in Herts. Its just stopped but the forecast is for more, apparently the M20 is shut, didn’t say if its an accident or the authorities protecting us from ourselves again. The rest of Europe must be having a good laugh at us now.

Going to go for a quick walk round the block in the diving flippers to spook the neighbours in the morning.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I looked out the window here in london and the sky is a strange bight orangey colour as all the lights reflect of the snow and cloud.

midlifecrashes

Maybe an inch here in Doncaster, flurries from lunchtime onward, but most dropped from 5 till 9pm.

finners

shinsplints – shropshire? ha ha 🙂

snaps
    Free Member

Snowing in Devon on the way back from the pub just now but not much

devs
    Free Member

OMG! Half an inch of snow. I’ll wait for the stories of people trapped in their cars for 24 hours tomorrow then! No gritters been out by the looks of things, best you all increase the gap to the car in front to at least 5 feet. Play safe and all that.

Jamie
    Free Member

A light dusting in p’boro so far. Looks like its up a scaffold in -6 winds in 6 hours then 🙁

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Thanks for that HoratioHufnagel – that webcam is ace 8)

mildred

Had to turn off radio 4 news this afternoon when they announced the “snow event of the decade” was coming to the east midlands.

ffs!

spooky_b329

Well I’ll be doing my bit by staying safely off the roads and helping the country grind to a halt…3″ here and although the main road seems OK, a few miles away a lorry jacknifed two hours ago blocking a dual carriageway and cars are getting stuck on all the inclines 🙂

Even my gf is taking the day off and she could count her sickies over the last 5 years on one hand…easily 🙂

phinbob

Just had may meeting cancelled woo hoo, not a day off but at least I don’t have to sit in traffic for 3 hours to do 36 miles (Reigate to Aldershot).

It has to be a snowy night ride tonight then!

Drac

A covering up here in East Northumberland this am.

djglover
    Free Member

6″ in London, most I’ve ever seen since I lived here

will
    Free Member

Ooooo lots in Sheffield! I hope uni is cancalled, then it’s off to the peaks!

Although the ride in should be fun!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Theres a good 1″ now in Sheffield. So much for getting a reasonable amount !

🙁

Drac

#
    will – Member

Ooooo lots in Sheffield! I hope uni is cancalled, then it’s off to the peaks!

Although the ride in should be fun!
    Posted 4 minutes ago #
    #
    FunkyDunc – Member

Theres a good 1″ now in Sheffield. So much for getting a reasonable amount !

So Your easily satisfied then Will.

Conor
    Free Member

Clear (dark) blue skies here in Belfast. I want snow 🙁 But there will be plenty on the mountains for the weekend so Im happy if it stays green at sea level!

trout
    Free Member

Here in Silsden west yorks
    now at 0800 hrs

aP
    Free Member

Pretty hefty in west London, amazing how Audi’s manage to go so much faster than anyone else with 6″ of snow all over them and a half cleared windscreen.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘Snowwatch’ is closed to new replies.