• This topic has 86 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by grum.
Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Snowboard/ski: recommend a jacket that doesn't make me look like a clown
  • batfink
    Free Member

I always look at boarding-wear in the UK and think “what sort of a goon would wear neon paisley trousers?!? I’ll just buy these sensible black ones”….. only to get to the alps and wish I’d gone for something a bit more interesting.

Hurtling down an alp strapped to a snowboard is not very sensible anyway…. why not look like a bag of skittles whilst doing so?

GrahamS

why not look like a bag of skittles whilst doing so?

Because I remember the 80’s?

MRanger156
    Free Member

Bright pants, normal jacket.

GrahamS

So bright you’ve stolen the colour from the sky!

Digby

@GrahamS

Hello again indeed! 🙂

Lovin’ the Fernie shots.

Morning Glory one of my favourites too! Never fails to put a smile on my face!

Second shot looks like it was taken looking left off the White Pass Chair?

GrahamS

Second shot looks like it was taken looking left off the White Pass Chair?

Mate’s shots rather than mine, so I’m not definite, but yeah White Pass sounds about right.

Loved Morning Glory. Needed more talent than I had to ride it smoothly, but it was always a hoot getting down it anyway and there always seemed to be some freshies in there.

grum
    Free Member

I just bought one of these – on sale at Ellis Brigham. Looks nicer in the flesh.

Just got back from crazy amounts of pow in Austria – wish I was still there. 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Snowboard/ski: recommend a jacket that doesn't make me look like a clown’ is closed to new replies.