Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Smart Watches – What's Good?
  • notmyrealname
    Free Member

I’m looking for a new watch to replace my Garmin watch that I’ve managed to lose somewhere!
    Currently looking at something like the Samsung S3 as it should work pretty well with my S7 phone.
    Does anyone use one of these and are they any good?
    Any other suggestions in place of the Samsung?

Jamie
    Free Member

How flush are you feeling?

notmyrealname
    Free Member

How flush are you feeling?

The Samsung watch is on Amazon for £230 so I’m feeling about £230 flush at the moment. Couldn’t really justify much more than that I don’t think.

Kryton57

I was looking at this Huawei the other day. Seems good, but felt a bit “cheap” in the hand. Not sure if thats because its lighter than it looks.

Tallpaul
    Free Member

How smart do you need it to be?

My Garmin 235 does everything I need and the 245 will probably be announced
    soon. I’d have liked a Fenix, but they’re too spendy.

timidwheeler

I’ve got a Garmin Vivoactive HR. It’s actually very good. Even the Garmin software has been working recently.
    What do you want it to do?

Cougar

I was looking at this Huawei the other day. Seems good, but felt a bit “cheap” in the hand. Not sure if thats because its lighter than it looks.

That’s the Watch 2. I have its predecessor. I love it and would recommend it.

The only niggles I have with it, there’s no NFC chip (fixed by clipping an RFID tag to the strap), and the charging base is fussy and needs to be lined up perfectly for it to charge (I’ve found the best way is to hold the watch over the base and let the magnet snap it into place).

JackHammer

I want one of these, but no one seems to have made one that’s like the best one yet. I’ll wait for the iPhone of smart watches, then part with my money.

lunge

A smart watch for under £250? Orient Sun and Moon, much nicer than these electronic hunks of plastic people like to wear nowadays…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Smart Watches – What's Good?’ is closed to new replies.