Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Smart watches
  • astura
    Free Member

Iv just got my dad a pebble smart watch for his birthday and after setting it up I want one. This will suit me big time when at work and riding, iv looked on Google and the pebble seems to be one of the best. I have an android phone can anyone recommend any of the others they think are better than the pebble, iv talked my in laws into getting me one for xmas, one big factor with the pebble is the battery life lasting 5-7days.

Maybe someone has one they want to get rid of don’t mind 2nd hand, let me know cheerz

somouk
    Free Member

I like the pebble but the Samsung offering I saw the other day looked much nicer to use. The downside being its battery life is shocking due to the screen.

There’s nothing out as good as the pebble at the moment as far as compatibility and battery life go. Get them to get you the newer metal pebble, much nicer looking bit of kit.

muggomagic

With an android phone I’d go for one of the android wear watches. I have an lg g watch and it’s very good, haven’t had any problem with battery life. It could most likely last a couple of days between charges but I have the charging cradle plugged in on my bedside and just put it on charge when I go to bed. The new lg g watch r and the moto 360 are out now too so take a look at them as they are much prettier. Sony have just released one in the states that has a lot more features built in like GPS rather than just using the phones, so could be worth waiting for the UK release of that.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

The new Microsoft Band looks interesting.
    In depth fitness tracker, GPs, watch, phone notifications.
    Very small, 2 day charge and works with iOS and Android too

mikertroid
    Free Member

I couldn’t help noticing the iWatch Sport isn’t waterproof. Not sure about the others but that would rule it out for me.

Suunto Ambit3 has BT and phone notifications and is waterproof down to 100m I think. Much better option.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Smart watches’ is closed to new replies.