• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by nuke.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Small hydration pack recommendations
  • matther01
    Free Member

My HT has no bottle mounts so need a small lightweight hydration pack. I’ve tried the minimalist camelback ones but they sit right between my shoulder blades and are annoying. I’ve also tried the hip bottle holders and I’m not a fan of those either.

Can anyone recommend me anything?

The only things I’ve spotted are Evoc cc3, osprey viper 5l and the shimano unzen u2. Any experience of these?

Cheers

timmys

Whatever the small camelbak is nowadays that has the bladder low and horizontal. Charge LR maybe? It’s the LR’s you’re looking for anyway.

wiggles
    Free Member

I have a blue charge with the lumbar bladder. Yours for £30

Email in profile.

legend
    Free Member

If I was in the market I’d be tempted to try one of the Shimano ones that are on Sport Pursuit just now

matther01
    Free Member

Cheers legend – you’ve just saved me £5!

Wiggles – already have a charge but wanted something even smaller/lighter for quick 1-2 blasts.

m360
    Free Member

Based on what you’ve said about comfort, I’d go and try a few on and buy which you think is the best fit.

m360
    Free Member

Oh, and it’s easy enough to add bottle mounts. Plenty of aftermarket types if you do a google search.

ampthill

I can’t fault my Osprey 10. But this like a group test with only 1 product in it

nuke

I went with a Wingnut Assault. Great little pack for shortish 2-3hour local rides. Back in stock now in UK…I got mine from US and paid way more 🙁 …although I have yellow and you can’t get yellow in UK 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Small hydration pack recommendations’ is closed to new replies.