Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Small fry to some of you riding gods, but…
  • colournoise

Today I finally learned how to jump properly, rather than my previous hit-it-at-speed-and-hang-on-untidily-until-you-hopefully-hit-the-ground-wheels-first-again technique.

Onwards and upwards! Huge thanks and a virtual high 5 to you-know-who.

slainte 😀 rob

bonchance
    Free Member

Perspective or sumat in last shot makes it look like you took off five feet before the ramp!

Looks good, must lear to loft it properly. Bash and slap only gets you so far – Happy landings 🙂

colournoise

Heh – in that last shot I’m jumping the gap to the left of the tabletop which I think is what is throwing the prespective out a bit.

slainte 😀 rob

jedi

high5 rob! was a pleasure to meet you again

chiefgrooveguru

Go Rob! I was feeling very bouncy on my bike yesterday, despite a disappointing trip to my local dirt jumps a few days before (the swines have made them even bigger and steeper – I’ll take the BMX next time…) Once Tony takes you through jumping (or indeed cornering or etc) you realise it boils down to just a handful of simple physical moves and it’s merely a case of applying them at the right time. I’m fascinated to see how my riding will progress as I gradually internalise everything and get to ride without thinking (once again) but this time with good technique!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Small fry to some of you riding gods, but…’ is closed to new replies.