Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Small Business Website/Email Hosting
  • chuffnuts

Has anyone got some suggestions as to a good value, reliable host for my company website and 5 email addresses (preferably with some sort of MS Exchange for syncing contact and calendars too)?

I am currently being hosted by my brothers company and after some recent troubles I am looking to separate business and family, only because he has handled all this I really don’t know what the other options are at all?

Stoner
    Free Member

google apps for business.

just ace. sync files, emails, android devices, calendars, everything.
    ad free.
    $50 pp pa.

captmorgan
    Free Member

MS Office365 will do everything you want, around £35 pp/pa for mail calendar etc, if you want the office software on up to five systems it’s around £100 pp/pa.

Sorry I just noticed you also wanted website hosting, we use eject.co.uk for my wife’s business but any hosting co can do this for you. We split the web site and mail hosting so we could use the MS platform.

mikejd

Try 1 and 1 Internet. Used them for years.

chuffnuts

Do any of these allow me to move my domain over to their servers and continue with my http://www.technophobe.tv name and the ***@technophobe.tv emails?

Looks like that Google apps doesn’t have a website host option?

1 and 1 I looked at but I wish they would be transparent with their pricing, I don’t want to have a cheap price for one year just to see it skyrocket after 12 months. I was bit confused as to what I got for my money?

Any other recommendations, maybe I should just host it myself, how hard could that be?!!

Rubber_Buccaneer

Google apps has google sites and yes you get to use your domain name.

jamesmio
    Free Member

Gmail for email (£3 per user account per month).

We can probably host the web side of things for you – Creatomatic

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Small Business Website/Email Hosting’ is closed to new replies.