Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Small bag or pouch to fit on rucksack / camelbak strap
  • NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Looking for a small bag/pouch that can securely fit onto a rucksack or camelbak strap. To fit a phone or small camera to save me taking bag off each time i want to take a photo, etc.

Anyone recommend anything?

TooTall
    Free Member

Most small camera cases can be attached using some strips of velcro as straps. Failing that, have a look at some of the pouches on Urban Hunter for the fixie crowd. I have a Bagaboo one for my phone&keys on my commuter bag straps.

druidh
    Free Member

Lowe Alpine do a whole series of wee bags with velcro strapping on the rear so they can be used on a belt. Many of them have a waterproof cover included.

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    I have a couple of different sized ones that I dont use cos keep forgetting to take my camera!!!
    Bought from a camera shop I think one is a Lowe Alpine?
    You can get lots of different sizes
    Email me if you are intersted
    Cheers
    Steve

Teetosugars
    Free Member
    Tracey

We use Samsonite waterproof camera cases

Vortexracing

I use a berghaus one

even has a small rain cover

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    That berghaus one is one that I have.
    Cheers
    Steve

stumpy01

I’ve got a Lowe Pro Apex camera pouch. I have just tried searching for a thread where I posted some pics of it, but the search function finds nothing. If you Google, “singletrackworld forum camera pouch thingy” that finds it, even though the search function on here doesn’t.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Small bag or pouch to fit on rucksack / camelbak strap’ is closed to new replies.