Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Slightly fick Ryanair baggage question
  • smogmonster

Do children receive a hand baggage allowance? I see that infants dont, but i assume children do, given that the seats are paid for (unlike infants).
    Ive never had the pleasure of Ryanair before and im trying to avoid as many pitfalls as i can in advance…..

uplink
    Free Member

Yeah they do, my youngster did anyway

They were puling people out of the queue at the gate the other week to get them to try their bags in the size frame thing so be careful

dooosuk
    Free Member

Just been to Portugal and back with RyanAir from Manchester last week…had no problems taking a small case as hand luggage and wasn’t asked to try the size either.

wrightyson
    Free Member

As above kids get baggage allowance, same as adults! Think its 10kg then 15kg for the hold! I recently spent 2 hrs checking and repacking our four cases before a trip to Spain!! Not a good way to start a holiday!!!!

smogmonster

Cheers folks.

ivantate
    Free Member

Make sure you only take 1 bag each as this is the most common slip up people make.

You do have to pay for infants, I think it was £20 which is more than some seats and they have to sit on your knee with no baggage allowance so invariably you have to stump up another 20 to check a bag.

You also cant book a seat for an infant even if you wanted to.

ivantate
    Free Member

plus another tenner for the pushchair. and another if they are still in the group 0 baby seat that detaches from the chair when folded.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Slightly fick Ryanair baggage question’ is closed to new replies.