Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • sleeping bags……….big ones?
  • ton

any bigger blokes of here found a decent sleeping back that comes higher than mid chest height..
    please.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Ive a North Face Cats Miaow that would fit you fella…

I’m in Leeds next Thursday, I can bring it to your work if you wanna give it a try???

ton

please nick………… 8)

Shandy
    Free Member

Decathlon/Quechua

ton

got a xxl quechua now……….ok but a bit too cold in the back of the van………..i need some nice bulky down………… 8)

MSP

I ended up getting one custom made by PHD, its not just length most seem to be made for effeminate skinny shouldered types as well.

midlifecrisis
    Free Member

I am tall but skinny. I find my Mountain Equipment Glacier 500 extra long down bag to be great. According to their stats it suits people up to 200cm tall with shoulders 76cm wide.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Just sow a couple of kingsize duvet together Ton, that should see you right! 😉

neninja
    Free Member

Check out Alpkit’s down sleeping bags

They do a wider longer version

I’ve not got one but have 2 of their down jackets and they have served me well for several years.

geoffj

RAB used to do extra wide and extra long options a few years ago. It’d be worth checking. I got mine through tiso iirc.
    Edit – http://www.upandunder.co.uk/moreinfo/a27d24m5.asp

bigsurfer
    Free Member

I am 6’4″ and have always fitted well in the Ajungilak sleeping bags, they also do a zip in panel to give a bit more width for the larger lad (not that I have ever needed one).

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

sweepy
    Free Member

That womans being eaten by a sabre toothed cow!

simon_g

Decathlon/Quechua

Yep. Alpkit “long” length ones should be OK too – 230cm outside length so should be good for 6’6″+ people.

ben1979
    Free Member

Im 6’7″ and use a standard Rab Quantum Endurance, plenty of room length ways, quite slim, seem to remember it was the same length as the Mountain Equipment Long Xero. Standard AlpKit PipeDream is tiny, can’t get in it. SkyHigh is bigger though

grim168
    Free Member

+1 for alpkit i’m 6’2″ and 16 stone so got the extra large and its fine.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘sleeping bags……….big ones?’ is closed to new replies.