Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sleep deprivation / debts….
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Arrgh.. twitchy left eye and vision a bit fuzzy.
    Tight chest, dry eyes, inability to do quite simple arithmetic without a calculator. Legs aching (poor recovery from yesterdays ride).
    Early night methinks.

Anyone else suffering.??

DrP

I’m off to bed now…nightmare newborn (well,6 month old) and busy day. I say off to bed.really I’m just waiting to get woken up..

DrP

mrblobby
    Free Member

Not too bad these days though still not quiet back to normal. Our 1 yr old is pretty good but our 3 yr old woke us up three times last night because his T-Rex wasn’t standing up properly 😐

tyrionl1
    Free Member

mrblobby – Member
    Not too bad these days though still not quiet back to normal. Our 1 yr old is pretty good but our 3 yr old woke us up three times last night because his T-Rex wasn’t standing up properly

You need to take him to see the new Jurassic World I’m sure he’ll enjoy it and you will no longer have problems with him requiring a T-Rex anywhere nearby.. 😉

mrblobby
    Free Member

Haha, saw that the other day, without my 3yo but he’d probably love it! Takes a T Rex and a Spinosaurus to bed with him every night. Was quite surprised to see some fairly young kids in the audience at the cinema.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Anyone else suffering.??

continuously

5 month old requiring feeding

3 year old requiring occasional loo visits, which apparently need one of us to accompany him, despite being perfectly capable on his own

I’d pay good money for a lie in

scaled
    Free Member

My eyes are itchy and watering, my back aches and I’ve not recovered from the weekends cycling yet.

3 month old baby is bad enough but somehow the 5 year old managed to set and hide her alarm clock for about 5am, in my sleep deprived state I only managed to reset her alarm for 6:15 rather than turn the bloody thing off

badnewz
    Free Member

At the risk of incurring the ire of the STW New Athiests, for debt advice, I hear this organisation is very helpful.
    https://capuk.org/i-want-help/cap-debt-help/introduction

mrblobby
    Free Member

Think this is about sleep debt, not financial 🙂

Xylene
    Free Member

Have I told you about my squirrel?

ourmaninthenorth

I need around 7 hours sleep a night.

I usually 5.5-6.5 hours a night midweek and often less at the weekends.

Toughen up you lot!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sleep deprivation / debts….’ is closed to new replies.