Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • SLAVES and travellers
  • grtdkad

Raid on travellers site saves Slaves.

< http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-14871318 >

Some been held against their will for up to fifteen years! Though I’m sure the travellers will try and justify that it’s part of their heritage…

sweepy
    Free Member

Whereas it actually is part of our heritage 🙂

mt
    Free Member

that’s alright then. it’s their human right to keep slaves.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Point is, the local cops have had reports about this going back several yrs it seems, why was nothing done then?
    Probably too scared about upsetting a self-defined minority i suppose…

anagallis_arvensis

when we looked back since 2008 we were aware of 28 people who had made similar accusations

as if the story isnt shocking enough this is awful.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

It is A-A, i can see a Judicial Review of the police coming up in the near future if this is proven to be true.
    How the hell can 28 claims of people being held against their will be ignored?

yunki
    Free Member

me and a few friends were living in a caravan in our late teens.. drug addled and surviving on dole money..

we were picked up by some Irish travellers and given jobs at £30 per day.. (which we considered a small fortune) It was made very clear from the very start that the travellers thought of us as sub-human..
    we were all substance abusing little **** and chose to live in filth and squalor and squander our wages on booze.. It was hard work and there were some brutal moments..

They didn’t want us to leave as we were cheap labour and they made idle threats but we took them with a pinch of salt.. I left after a few months.. two of my friends started up their own business as a result of the experience.. a third friend stayed with the travellers for a couple years.. being ‘sold’ to another family at one point and living in the cab of a lorry..

All good clean fun IMHO

Oxboy
    Free Member

Makes you wonder how many are now buried in woods and the like

bigbloke
    Free Member

Makes me laugh what the gypos get away with. I live in Bedfordshire, the council are required to set up more permanent sites for them locally to which a suitable site was found, however the traveller govt official types deemed the site to be too close to the A421 and would be unsuitable for gypos due to noise pollution, even though there is a housing estate much closer to the A421 than the proposed traveller site less than a kilometre away the council were happy to give that permission??!!??. To make this more laughable the proposed site deemed unfit now has several gypo families living there illegally 😯 .

I have no time for the human rights arguments for these traveller types. They pay no taxes, contribute nothing to society and are mainly (not all i beleive) nothing but criminals that the police are too afraid to tackle.

My place of work has been broken into 4 times this year by the local gypos causing a lot of damage last time and taking a large quantity of stuff that the police surprisingly recovered the next day right next door to the local gypo site.

Fed up with the do gooders trying to make them out as decent people when they are mainly not.

As Mr Statham once said….”I **** hate pikeys”

SST
    Free Member

You can only imagine the terrible circumstances some people live in, despite the welfare state etc etc, often within a shout of where you live yourself.

probably best not to know too much. It would do your head in 🙁

Nick

Bet the Dale Farm bayliffs and local council are grateful for the increasing negative publicity about travellers, might mean a few less people turn up to get in the way of the eviction.

As a bone-head wannabe gangster, played by Jason Statham once said….”I **** hate pikeys”

FIFY

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bigbloke – nice racist post there. Grow up.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

It is A-A, i can see a Judicial Review of the police coming up in the near future if this is proven

Too true, it’s always the Jews.

Gary_C

Travellers…(aka **** pikey scum)…so why don’t they travel, instead of setting up illegal permanent camps then ? Just a thought, like.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Bigbloke – nice racist post there. Grow up.

Probably best you point out which parts of the post were racist for the benefit of the reading audience. For the sake or argument we’ll remove the definitely racist ‘gypo’ (because many of them aren’t gypsy by race) and replace it with pikey (not ‘traveller’, because many of them don’t).

Jamie
    Free Member

TJ – nice patronising post there. Grow up.

Northwind

bigbloke – Member

however the traveller govt official types deemed the site to be too close to the A421 and would be unsuitable for gypos due to noise pollution, even though there is a housing estate much closer to the A421 than the proposed traveller site less than a kilometre away the council were happy to give that permission??!!??

Houses in “more sound insulation than caravans” shock.

They pay no taxes

Just a simple lie.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘SLAVES and travellers’ is closed to new replies.