Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Skyline cycles at glyncorwg
  • hopeychondriact
    Free Member

I think edlong is missing the point entirely here. 🙄
    As this search will come up on google searches for skyline cycles, I honestly can say, I wouldn’t want future or perspective buyers to be put off by the op’s shiester pov of them.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

But the title is non-committal, and the content overwhelmingly positive, so if it does show up on Google it won’t do Skyline any harm.

It could even be a masterpiece of AstroTurfing by Skyline themselves 😉

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Haha, very witty, Yes I suppose so, let’s hope google searchers read the whole content of thread and not go on just what the op is mouthing about which let’s be quite frank is nonsense to be producing a separate thread basically accusing Skyline of ripping a rider off over an inner tube which we all know would cost around £6 in an lbs nowadays.

edlong
    Free Member

I think edlong is missing the point entirely here.

No, I don’t think so. the thread title itself is neither positive, nor negative, doesn’t even give a clue as to the theme.

If someone then opens the thread they will see one negative comment, followed by about 40 positive ones interspersed with one person getting their knickers in a twist about the whole thing for reasons that aren’t yet clear.

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

🙄 Their’s always one isn’t there ed 🙄

wrecker
    Free Member

Was in there this morning discussing frame options. As usual they were very helpful and personable.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

OP is a bit quiet, but then again by the looks of it he only really uses this place to sell :mrgreen:

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Skyline cycles at glyncorwg’ is closed to new replies.