Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Skoda Octavia Hatch Mk1 roof bars
  • squin
    Free Member

Hi All,

Can anyone with a Mk1 Octavia hatch advise on roofbars (not too expensive). It’s a 53 plate if that makes any difference.

Been searching ebay but it seems min price is apx £70, are there cheaper alternatives which will fit?

Thnaks.

Stu

Pickers

Are they the same as you would fit to an early estate? I had a Thule set for my mk1 estate (no roof rails) that have sat in the back of the garage since I sold it a few years ago.

Best check and see if I have all the parts for it…

squin
    Free Member

Hi Pickers,

It doesn’t have rails, it’s got 2 holes per side of bar (4 holes on drivers side and 4 on passenger) so it looks like the bars have a fitting like a reverse pincer…if that makes sense?

Thanks.

Jason
    Free Member

I used Altera ones on my Mk1 Octavia hatchback, seemed pretty good. Sold them years ago, I am sure they must pop up on ebay from time to time.

Cougar
    Inbred456
    Free Member

I have a set of Altera roof bars used on my mk1 Vrs for sale used twice. They were about £100+ when I bought them, very good nick still in original box etc with all the bits. These clip into the channels on the roof. Where abouts are you.

MikeG

I’m pretty sure I’ve still got some from mine in the garage if you’re anywhere near Leicester

stevemorg2
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Skoda Octavia Hatch Mk1 roof bars’ is closed to new replies.