Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Skiing in Sainte Foy , France
  • stonemonkey
    Free Member

Going to take the new lady away skiing and have been looking at Ste Foy has anybody been here, we can both ski a bit but havent been for a while.
    After somewher not to busy and alpine vilage feel.

Oh and blimey isnt skiing expensive.

DavidB
    Free Member

Yes had a great time there. V.quiet resort with good skiing despite the small number of lifts, it ticks all of your boxes. Highly recommend the whiteroomchalet.com

Stevo to the forum please 😉

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Went mountain biking there this summer and it will be an excellent skiing venue.

mate of mine goes every year and loves the place.

I’d say you can’t go wrong unless you don’t take enough money for beer and food.

jools182
    Free Member

Probably not the place to go if you’re looking to do it on a budget, but if you can afford it then go for it as I have heard good reports

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Thanks, i suppose its a case of you get what you pay for!

dab

how about la clusaz ?

or Montgenevre

2 very worth choices with alpine feel and good chunk quieter

superfli
    Free Member

I went for a day many moons ago, and it was good for the backcountry type of stuff. Only a limited amount of pistes, but plenty of terrain for offpiste, if yuo like that sort of thing. I seem to remember hiking up from the top chair lift and there being options to board north east (away from resort, down the back of mountain, or back towards the resort. We took the route back as we were only there for a day and didnt want to get lost! If yuo exhaust the runs quickly then you may have to option of a day pass in any of the Tarantaise resorts (Tignes,Val, La Rosiere, Les Arcs, Les Plagnes). Tignes, Les Brevieres is only a short drive away, and so is Villaroger (les arcs).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Skiing in Sainte Foy , France’ is closed to new replies.