Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • SIPP/ISA first world question
  • surfer
    Free Member

I have a few years of ISA contributions in a single fund and want to buy others so need a platform
    I am also moving jobs and would like to move my stakeholder pension that I have built up over the last few years into a SIPP as I think I can manage that smallish amount better.
    What is the best platform for this? Any recommendations?

surfer
    Free Member

Thanks Mudshark.

kcal

Use Alliance Trust though there will be others out there. charges are – not bad – and for purchase of their own stock (though you don’t have to) it’s pretty good. Range of ETFs and other stuff available..

mike_p
    Free Member

I use Cavendish Investments for my ISAs, total charge is only 0.25% p/a with no other fees (apart from the AMCs on the funds). The only place that I know for certain beats this is iWeb, but their service has a bad rep.

Don’t know about SIPPs

mudshark
    Free Member

Interestingly II don’t charge you for your ISA, or an ISA of anyone else at the same address, if you have a SIPP with them. Plus they give you some free trades each quarter.

surfer
    Free Member

Used III some time ago for funds but wasnt benefiting from the 8 free trades and was just paying for basically a static account so closed it. Looks like I will be opening one again and adding the SIPP 😳

Dobbo

I’ve been with II (ISA, SIPP and trading account) for a few years, the best and cheapest if you have a decent amount with them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘SIPP/ISA first world question’ is closed to new replies.