Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Singletrack subcription-issue 52
  • Bikepimp
    Free Member

I have not recieved my copy and it is widely available from newsagents and the lbs. Slighty peed off and it was the reason I took out my subscription. Is anyone in the same position and still waiting on their copy? Your comments please.

vinnyeh

Believe me, issue 52 is not the reason you took out your subscription.

There's a postal strike on- mine only arrived today. I'm sure yours will be with you soon- late arrivals are now the exception, rather than the rule.

Bikepimp
    Free Member

Thanks for your reply and your right "Issue 52" is not the reason I took out the subscription but was taken out as enjoyed getting it beofre it hit the shops and the lbs.

thepodge
    Free Member

mine only turned up yesterday afternoon

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

None here yet either (West London) but postal strikes etc as well as the Bank Holiday wwekend/printers etc explain it.

Normally arrives fairly promptly!

Bikepimp
    Free Member

Thanks for your comments:)

mtbfix

Mine got to my house a day before our shop copies arrived. I believe delivery time differ depending upon what point in the week the mags are ready and when they get picked up by the distribution agents for shops versus our houses. Just one of those things but annoying sometimes.

Mark

On the next issue we are planning to switch to using TNT instead of RM. It should still be delivered by your regular postie but we have been promised a 96.6% delivery rate within 2 days. Currently the best assurance we get from our RM contract is 3/4 days delivery time. So hopefully, the mags should reach subscribers a day or two earlier in the future.

Sim

Fingers crossed it'll arrive tomorrow, but if it doesn't, or you have any subs problems, just give the lovely Sarah a call on 01706 814397 and she'll sort them out.

phildowling
    Free Member

Yep email Sarah before the forum lot as we don't work in the office or deliver your copy…

Sarah sorted my issue pretty damn quick 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack subcription-issue 52’ is closed to new replies.