Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Singletrack Reader Awards 2017 – Nominations Open
  • stwhannah

Category Information Here

Roll up, roll up: nominate your favourite products, shops, people, articles and so on for the Singletrack Reader Awards. There are twelve categories – check them out and tell us your nominations. If you can provide an eloquent argument in support of your nomination, all the better. If you can’t be eloquent, then be entertaining 🙂

Esme
    Free Member

I’m always disappointed this isn’t about awards for STW readers 🙁
    We could have “Most prolific”, “Most pointless”, “Most irritating”, etc

Pook

Trouble is, Esme, that for those three awards alone you could realistically end up with just a single winner….

bearnecessities

Don’t know if I’m alone, but I don’t understand

The better the reason the more likely your nomination will make it through to the final vote.

I’d like to vote for my LBS, because Al and his team are simply a good bunch. The above makes it sound like if I don’t provide a justification, my vote won’t count?

tomhoward

Do we have the same lbs bear? Of the tangerine variety? I’d like to vote for them too…

stwhannah

Bear necessities – we’ll get lots of nominations for local bike shops, and we don’t know them all. If you can tell us a bit about why yours is especially great, it will help us choose between the nominations. Maybe they’re nice, maybe they’ve gone the extra mile, maybe they’ve triumphed over adversity – just let us know what’s great about them so we can appreciate why they’re being nominated. We consider all the nominations and then the finalists go through to the voting stage – when all votes are counted. Hope that helps explain things.

bearnecessities

Ahh..nominations, didn’t click.

At least my stupidity isn’t highlighted on a sticky for all to see.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack Reader Awards 2017 – Nominations Open’ is closed to new replies.