Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Singletrack MTB 'survey'
  • Scootash
    Free Member

Well, that 'survey' was pointless.

krag
    Free Member

I got about 2/3rds of the way through and it browned out. Grrrr

bassspine
    Free Member

krag – Member

I got about 2/3rds of the way through and it browned out. Grrrr
    me too. Cannot be arsed to try again it took too long to fall over. I thought they were poorly designed questions anyway.

epicsteve
    Free Member

Crap survey – but at least I made it all the way to the end without it failing.

Ogg

yeah I gave up too – stupid questions and a crap interface

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

it locked up when I tried to skip the sponsorship page (about which I had no opinions) a complete waste of life

grahamt1980

Simon – me too, so gave up.
    Stupid questions about sponsorship for the 7 stanes

cinnamon_girl

I completed it but if I had known what it was about, I wouldn't have!

IMO it's something you have to be interested in and I'm not. Therefore my views were probably not what they wanted to hear.

Perhaps they would like me to re-write it for them?

bruneep

yup crap survey, crap questions

DickBarton

Seems to be very similar to a fair few Forestry Commission surveys…if it's not related to the FC then whoever came up with the survey needs to be told that there are far more places to go biking than 7Stanes…

loulouk
    Free Member

I sort of felt a bit 'funnelled'. I don't want to talk about riding in Glentress when I live in Lancashire, it just so happened that's where I've ridden recently and loved. But it's not representative of where I want to ride :/ Logic fail. I hate surveys that have failed logic.

whytetrash

Guys it's obviously funded by the 7stanes folks, looking for info about what we like and dislike about trail centres, hence the Scotland-centric feel to it.

I thought it was quite innovative in design in places myself…only criticism was its length…if it's gonna take 20mins say so at the outset 😥

Cinnamon Girl you in market research then?

scaredypants

web of trust 🙄 gave the morar site a "red" **** warning so I didn't bother with it

chriswilk
    Free Member

it asked me many questions about the facilities at glentrool the page after I said I'd never been there……

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack MTB 'survey'’ is closed to new replies.