Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Singletrack, an unreserved apology
  • lazlo53
    Free Member

Dear Mark
    I offer an unreserved apology for my inappropriate use of the word ‘thief’ I fully accept and understand the hurt that this must have caused. There was no excuse for my choice of language and I will not seek to offer one.

Bregante

the mag’s arrived then? 😀

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Couple of questions and try to remain unbiased (I can read people so easy) for the 1st one.

Q1)How good is this mag in comparison to the others?

Q2)My local newsagents, stores, don’t seem to stock this one, but they stock MBUK, MBR etc……if I wish to purchase 1 copy just to try it, can I buy it in WH Smiths, supermarkets or where?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thepurist

If you want to read about the enjoyment people get out of riding bikes then the mag is for you. Even better if you have a penchant for nicheness, odd wheel sizes, reduced number of gears or riding into the woods to sleep in a bin bag.

If you want the latest rad news on who’s been shredding what gnarr, or want to read reviews full of marketing spiel before being told to buy a Spesh then it may not be.

WHS & Sainsos stock the mag, as do many bike shops.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Whilst you will no doubt get grief for this it takes a big person to apologise and I respect you for the decision you have made. Most on here would just argue on rather than admit they made an error [ which we all do at some time]

boblo
    Free Member

More like a letter from the STW solicitors arrived… Perversely, faster than the offending mag.

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Thanks to ThePurist, I don’t do rad, sick or gnarly and I’ll never be ‘stoked’ about anything, I’ll give it a try then….cheers.

iain1775
    Free Member

well done Lazlo
    took some balls to appologise, you needed to though you had been out of order
    Hope you continue to contribute to the forum though

ampthill

Well done!

downshep

lazlo is human, got narked about something and overdid it. He then grew a pair and apologised unreservedly. Good on him.

Can we all leave it at that?

yossarian
    Free Member

Fair play

MrKmkII
    Free Member

was that really an unreserved apology? he only apologised for using the word ‘thief’, not anything else…

boblo
    Free Member

Errr, yes. It was an apology for using the word thief. Presumably the complaint relating to non delivery stands.

I maintain he’s bin leant on… STW horses head in the post this morning .

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Would that be a ‘dandyhorse’ head then? 😉

tomdebruin
    Free Member

@Mental Mickey – there’s a full list of stockists at http://www.singletrackworld.com/stockists

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Nice to see someone come to their senses all a bit unnecessary. Nice STW got some apology.

rOcKeTdOg

mental mickey i got my last copy from Tescos

backhander
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member

Whilst you will no doubt get grief for this it takes a big person to apologise and I respect you for the decision you have made. Most on here would just argue on rather than admit they made an error [ which we all do at some time]

+1 junkyard, spot on.

maccruiskeen

Would that be a ‘dandyhorse’ head then?

That would just be a headset – more of a bribe than a threat.

Better than a kick in the star fangled nuts though

Stranger
    Free Member

Well, I’m still waiting for my copy.

And I feel ripped off too!

project
    Free Member

I am sure that Mark and the rest of the staff of Singletrak towers will sleep easier now they have had n apology, or not.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Yes, the key offence demanding an apology was calling them thieves.

Well done for seeing sense and apologising that man.

cynic-al
    Free Member

well done for apologizing OP.

However you will always be known for being a right knob and THAT thread…

psling
    Free Member

Fair play for going public on here with an apology. Still sober? 😕

bol

Ah, it all ended nicely. I’ve got a lovely warm feeling in my tummy.

Good work OP. You kept me thoroughly entertained all day yesterday, and have done the right thing today. 😀

Kevevs
    Free Member

Was it as good as you expected? fair do’s for apologising tho’. But let’s be clear, it was a very funny thread! 😀

chameleon78
    Free Member

If you like the majority of normal people had kept it private and between you and the mag rather than gobbing off on this here forum then you wouldn’t find yourself having to apologise.

At least you did though, but damage already done in my opinion.

TheFopster
    Free Member

Credit where it’s due. Thread of the day for display of guts. All is well with the world.

singletrackmatt

Well I’m going to thankyou It’s much appreciated ;] and no we haven’t leant on anyone … Thanks to all of our readers we can’t do it without you .

Matt

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Yes, well done lazlo. You may very well still feel a bit agrieved and/or fustrated at no one answering your original call(s) to STW. So, well done for posting this up.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack, an unreserved apology’ is closed to new replies.