• This topic has 18 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ton.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • single speeds…
  • StuMcGroo
    Free Member

… is it because you always wanted to be p.j. from bmx bandits but were to old and now it looks ok cos you've got bigger wheels? 😉

al_f
    Free Member

1/10

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Stop **** trolling about SS again, grow up and find something better to do.

You've done it already

wwaswas

not even 1/10.

cynic-al
    Free Member

tube.

soobalias
    Free Member

yes, yes it is.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

KINGTUT –
    Stop **** trolling about SS again, grow up and find something better to do.

You've done it already"

oh no, the forum polizei are on to me! the first post was a genuine enquiry, now i've clearly found the answer. anyway, you're in denial but it's ok, it's the first stage on the road to recovery!

rOcKeTdOg

*shakes head*

Clembo
    Free Member

please………. 🙄

Rorschach
    Free Member

Bell-end.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Tool.

meehaja
    Free Member

kinda… (i'll take the bait)

I used to love riding BMX, used to ride loads and got quite good, late growth spurt made things a bit tricky but carried on well into my late teens/ early twenties only thing was, me and my BMX friends used to long for something we could ride a bit further, more comfortably, with better brakes and better geometry for tall people. I guess kids nowadays would ride a dirt jump/ street bike. I'm old, I ride a full size mountain bike. I'm crap at setting up gears, and usually just use the middle ring at the front and about 3rd up at the back, I've had rides ruined by breaking rear mechs (passporte du soleil being one). Everyone likes their own thing, but me, I just like riding my bike. I'm actually faster on the SS as I have to try harder on the climbs and maintain speed on the downs. I like it cos it always works!

Rorschach
    Free Member

And I ride 20" more than 29" anyhoooooo……..

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I just ride SS to irritate gobshites like you.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

come on cynic-al, you're answering with one word per post, it's gonna be this time next week before you've said a whole sentence ❗

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

<yawns>

takisawa2

pj was a tool.
    Goose was the man.

Jesus, I saw that at the flicks when it came out, how bloody ancient am I… 🙂

epicyclo

Stu seems to be under the impression that SS is a new thing.

SS has been there from the start of cycling. Just because the Americans have recently discovered it doesn't make it new.

It's gears and suspension that are the new fashionable thing, and they are really good innovations for old frail people.

ton

i do it cos i wanna be like……………desperate dan.

dan, ssing.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘single speeds…’ is closed to new replies.