Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Single Speed 29er
  • BIGMAN
    Free Member

Hi.

I am searching for a single speed rigid 29er. Its to be used for a pretty long off-road commute a few times a week so has to be a sensible weight and have an efficient position.

Been looking at salsa el mariachi. Is there anything else out there for similar money?

It will be used a lot in winter so simple is good!

willjones
    Free Member

What size are you after? Looks like Sam/Singular is having another clear out… https://www.facebook.com/SingularCycles

djflexure

Inbred with salsa fork is what I use. Longish TT.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

I have an unridden Cannondale SL3 rigid ss 29 er for sale.
    Its medium in light blue , I have fitted new deore hydraulic brakes.
    Let me know if its of interest.
    Richard

Paceman
    Free Member

A few guys I know really like the Genesis Fortitude SS, they’re not available new any more but regularly come up on EBay for £400-500.

The Charge Cooker is also very good in my experience, and cheap too as a full bike. Some of the components are bit low-rent but the frame and forks are excellent and ripe for upgrading if that’s your bag. You can’t go wrong for the money, the price of the whole bike is the same as some very similar frames…

Charge Cooker SS from Wiggle

Cheezpleez

I’m going to be selling my 18in SS-specific Inbred 29er frame plus Swift rigid fork in the near future. Any use?

Kryton57

Cheezpleez – Member
    I’m going to be selling my 18in SS-specific Inbred 29er frame plus Swift rigid fork in the near future. Any use?

In true STW fashion I’d recommend that, mainly because I just bought one and am loving it.

BIGMAN
    Free Member

Those Singulars look nice and I need an XL.

Clobber
    Free Member

Buy the swift now

addy6402

I’ll be posting up a little used Large Charge Cooker SS in the classifieds later on…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Single Speed 29er’ is closed to new replies.