Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Simply Red
  • carbon337
    Free Member

Go on admit it – does anyone like their songs?

I know he is a **** but growing up listening to them in the 80’s i have a bit of a soft spot for their music…not cool I know.

djglover
    Free Member

I am indulging in a huge guilty pleasure tonight.

And its not Simply Red*

*It is**

**and a ****

nickc

when I’m in charge, and it’s only a matter a time…Owning any Simply Red will be a capital offense. It’s only fair TBH

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Sounds reasonable.

Djglover; again??? 😆

carbon337
    Free Member

your **** to simply red?

roundwheels
    Free Member

Thank god they are finished

CountZero

Good riddance. I once read an interview where Hucknall said “well, I don’t know of a better singer than me…”, and I though, well since you ask, I can think of at least half a dozen. C*ck.

nickc

I’m worried about djglovers sight…

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

As djglover knows, theyre on a cum back…

elaineanne
    Free Member

what was that song called where he did a video at Blackpool on the big one ride…i liked that song . suprised he has still go hair ! or is it a wig ? 😉

flip
    Free Member

Superb music, i’m watching it now, shame that annoying bint is presenting though.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I used to go to school with the original trumpet/keyboard player in the band. He wasn’t Ginger but he was still as big a tw*t as MH.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Not a big fan but the missu sis. I have to admit Mick Hucknall has a great voice. Listen to his cover of “You Make me Feel Brand New” and tell me he doesn’t.

saladdodger
    Free Member

to be fair to the guy he looks like a plastic surgery operation gone realy wrong

Yardley_Hastings
    Free Member

Hucknall was great in midfield for Fulchester United

jahwomble
    Free Member

No, they were f**king awful,watered down lowest common denominator jazz funk pop shite of the worst possible quality.

And in person Mick Hucknall is a complete cockweasel.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

suprised he has still go hair ! or is it a wig ?

It’s an unfortunate sprouting growth, a bit like a hairy verruca on top of his head.

I causes him great discomfort, which may explain for his ****tish cockweasely behaviour. Shouldn’t laugh at him, it’s not kind. 🙁

He should by rights be getting treatment for it, but it takes too long to produce the required amount of emollient lotion required, therefore no progress can really be made.

When you hear him ‘sing’; it’s not emotion, it’s pain.

jahwomble
    Free Member

“Shouldn’t laugh at him,”

Yes, yes you should………..He’s a shi*ehawk.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

And in person Mick Hucknall is a complete cockweasel

Bet he’s a fair bit richer than you and has laid more beautiful woman too.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What TF has money got to do with anything??? 😯

I just don’t understand that at all.

MrOvershoot

jahwomble – Member

No, they were f**king awful,watered down lowest common denominator jazz funk pop shite of the worst possible quality.

And in person Mick Hucknall is a complete cockweasel.

Couldn’t have put it better myself, much the same as all the shite that is played on Snooze FM that some twunt insists having on the radio at work 👿

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

A bloke I knew was a pal of MH, by all accounts, after a few beers he was an unbearable jerk. He has a good voice tho.

bloodynora
    Free Member

Top band in their day that actually wrote ‘tunes’ and ‘melodies’ that sounded good, what was that all about…. I mean writing songs that had meaning and soul and sold millions around the world and sold out concerts wherever they played….. Yeah they were sh**te

ratnips
    Free Member

Only 2 decent songs they did but with better lyrics

Bunnys too tight to mention

Holding back the ears

firestarter
    Free Member

He has a face like a broken sausage , a fookin ginger sausage at that

roper
    Free Member

Top band in their day that actually wrote ‘tunes’ and ‘melodies’ that sounded good, what was that all about…. I mean writing songs that had meaning and soul and sold millions around the world and sold out concerts wherever they played….. Yeah they were sh**te

This thread is about Simply red not East 17 🙄 sheeeshh

verses

Went to gig of theirs, years ago, as a favour* to a female friend who had a spare ticket.

* Yes, by favour to a female friend, I do mean a lass I wanted to get off with. I failed dismally, so it was a lose lose situation…

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Crap Always Hated them, especially the stars rubbish.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Simply Red’ is closed to new replies.