Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Simple solution
  • tyger
    Free Member

I’ve just watched a women accidentally fill her diesel car half full with unleaded – why can’t they just make the nozzles so they won’t fit unless it’s the correct fuel for the car? Triangular, square and round for example – isn’t this a problem which in this day and age shouldn’t be possible any more?

allyharp

Actually there was a guy with a company who retrofits a system like that on Dragon’s Den.

They bought into it, but I haven’t heard anything since.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Presumably because you’d then get many of the same nitwits pouring the wrong fuel down the side of the car and onto their feet. 🙂

MrAgreeable

Not if every schoolchild in the land was given one of these, instead of a useless and extravagant laptop.

Oggles
    Free Member

http://www.caparorightfuel.com/contact/contact-us.asp
    Here we go 🙂
    I thought i had a better site bookmarked with how all the internals worked but can’t seem to find it.

zaskar
    Free Member

I know so many execs do this!

I guess it’s easy to do when you’re half asleep-why are you driving then? 😯

Had a friend use his mobile to ring as he filled his petrol car full of die-(car)sel. 🙄

Get off the phone and don’t drive it! 😈

Luckily breakdown service towed car and drained the tank saving engine and fuel pump bill.

Read the pump/lcd screen twice if you have too!

jam-bo

so you watched her and didnt tell her? thats just cruel….

tyger
    Free Member

No I didn’t realise what had happened until she came out having paid and suddenly started crying.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Simple solution’ is closed to new replies.