Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Silverstone roll call
  • Creg

Ill be watching.

Didnt see qualifying yesterday but not overly suprised to see an RB front row. Be interesting to see what Button can do from such a low position. Good to see De La Rosa in 9th and Kobayashi 12th, spurred on from Valencia maybe?

Who else will be tuning in?

Admiralable
    Free Member

I'm at work today but i shall be streaming it to my desk 🙂 GO LEWIS!!!! AND FAIL ALONSO, MASSA AND BUTTON!!!

iDave
    Free Member

MotoGP 😉

Admiralable
    Free Member

The ideal finish for me would be Webber, Hamilton, Button with the Ferrari's and Vettel not in the points

Creg

Personally I'd like to see solid performances from Force India and Sauber. I've got a feeling unless something major happens it'll be an RB 1-2 with some scrapping between Alonso and Hamilton for 3rd

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I'm in and hoping for great things from the new layout. Can't wait to have a bash at it either!

eth3er
    Free Member

Is that a vuvuzela I hear with the army band playing the national anthem?

hora
    Free Member

I'm in.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

😯

Awesome Start

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Mac boys were out, button coming in early for a long run?

Creg

that was a belter of a start 😀

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Oh dear, the hamilton bashers are gonna be out again

Edit, do you think he sneaked a razor blade onto his wing?

hora
    Free Member

Why? He didn't cause that puncture. What is interesting is the blatant side swipe of Webber against Vettel. It was a very robust defence of his line. Abit too robust IMO.

grahamt1980

Why? He didn't cause that puncture. What is interesting is the blatant side swipe of Webber against Vettel. It was a very robust defence of his line. Abit too robust IMO.

Too robust, considering vettel tried to push webber into the wall to force him to back off? Bit of bias maybe?

Creg

Seems to be very bumpy around there.

Barrichello is on tonights Top Gear I think.

Good to see Vettel down at the back, his move on Webber was rather harsh IMO.

Bit cheeky of Alonso there

fatboyslo
    Free Member

Le Tour in HD on Sky 412 for me,

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Alonso should have come straight in for his penalty. He's gonna be plumb last when he's done.

Sniggers

nickjb
    Free Member

The ideal finish for me would be Webber, Hamilton, Button

did you put a few quid on that? 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

lol@ "no more radio"

does that include more drive thru notifications Alonso? you big girls blouse

Admiralable
    Free Member

That'll do me. Webber ahead of Vettel. STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT REDBULL. Serves you right for favoring the little Kraut!! And Hammy is still leading the WC 🙂

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Liked the radio from webber!

Wonder how long ferrari will winge for this week?

Admiralable
    Free Member

didn't hear the radio. Whats he say?

eth3er
    Free Member

Webber "not bad for the number two driver" ouch

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I generally don't like webber, but i'm made up for him today. Did a truely excellent job.
    Red bull have acted stupidly recently.

Stu

In response to Christan Horner's hollow congratulation message on the radio "you can smile now you've won the British Grand prix"

Admiralable
    Free Member

I've like Webber since he gave me a fleece at MM a couple of years ago cos I fell off in the mud in front of him.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Horner looking uncomfortable now at EJ's very direct and awkward questions

Stoner
    Free Member

how long till Alonso starts whining like the little bitch he is? 😉

EDIT: BBC mic: "We wanted to talk to Alonso, but he's 'too angry' to talk to us".

Petulant little tart.

hora
    Free Member

I do rate Vettel over Webber. I think Vettel suffers from too much 'raw' in his talent like Hamilton.

Most of the other drivers have a mixture of hardwork, common sense and ability rather than pure raw talent.

Remember Vettels first race as a stand in (US GP 2007))?

His post-race interview really did it for me. He was soo gracious and thankful for being given the opportunity.

Alonso needs to understand that the problem lays in his head. Whats wrong with him? Did the winners trophy fall on his head in 2006?

hora
    Free Member

Ps. Loved the joke on Damon Hill (Arrows/Hill not getting on with them) 😆

showerman
    Free Member

Think vettle over did it by trying to close the door on webber from the start nearly putting him in the wall webber got the better stat, webber got his own back at the corner but only cos vettle had the wrong line which is why hami got up the inside behind webber. my thinking is they wanted a german win as they got tossed out the world cup and so give vettel all the best parts, cost them dear as now there is fighting within the team remember this is not a uk team just based here.

myheadsashed

The simmering tension in the Red Bull garage did not settle down after Mark Webber's victory at the British Grand Prix on Sunday. The Australian's mechanics apparently taunted Sebastian Vettel's side of the garage by waving the controversial older front wing at them after the race.

If webber winning wasn't enough 😆

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Silverstone roll call’ is closed to new replies.