Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Silca pumps
  • Nicknoxx
    Free Member

Does anybody know where I can buy a Silca Terra track pump?

I need a new track pump and having done a bit of research on here, I quite fancy a Silca pump as I like the fact that you can get spares for them. The Terra is designed for mtb but I can’t find one for sale anywhere. Have I lost my Google mojo?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

under a minute with google

Distributed by Paligap so practically any bike shop will get you one in

tails
    Free Member

I might have one you can buy, it has the brass valve connector.

z1ppy

LOL, if you can’t find them for sale easily, what do think locating ‘spares’ is going to be like 😯

Joeblow FTW 😉

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

@Mike – Paligap don’t have one on their website so I assumed they don’t import them. May have to visit my LBS

@tails – How much posted? Does it do Presta and Schrader?

@zippy – Bizarely parts are easier to find than the whole thing, probably because parts fit several pumps.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Silica claim they do import them so time to get the LBS on the case. Probably one of the less requested items judging by the lack of availability. Had the same here in Oz – not all importers list everything, but they can get it.

mattsccm
    Free Member

SJSC do the spares so ask them.

tails
    Free Member

@tails – How much posted? Does it do Presta and Schrader?

Hi Nick, I’ll confirm what it is this evening and email you a price. It has this big brass presta valve and a small brass screw on schrader. I live near cambridge if that’s local at all?

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

Thanks but I’m nearly as far away as possible, near Monmouth

bigblackshed

Give Mark or Phil @ COOMBES CYCLES, Hereford a call. They are a Silca stockist.

I got my Super Pista from they about 5 years ago. Bomb-proof. In fact they have one in the workshop that has been there longer than Mark. (The owner) It was there when he started as a shop boy! 😯

mtbfix

I’ve had a Silca for nearly 20 years. I cannot comment on availability of spares as it has never needed any. Built to last sort of product.

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

Ooh, I’m going to Hereford tomorrow, I’ll call in. Thanks

LoCo
    Free Member

Another Silca here as the workshop/race pump, Presta press on head great, car valve one not so good as have to screw it on which is a faff on the BMX with closely spaced spokes, but will change head for something else when it wears.
    Pump itself it brilliant though. 😀

tails
    Free Member

YGM nick

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Silca pumps’ is closed to new replies.