Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sigur Ros
  • NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Had ‘Takk’ for a couple of years, and really like it. Just seen HMV have most of the Sigur Ros albums for 2 for £10. Appreciate this is subjective, but which of their other albums are worth getting?

Ta

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

ágætis byrjun

Probably one of the best albums i have owned.

Also the recent double CD of live / unreleased material that was released about the same time as the Sigur ros iceland movie thing is worth checking out.

Anna-B
    Free Member

I like the white one, which doesn’t have a name on it! Got a black drawing on the front, and mine’s in a slip case.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’ve given them a go, but it didn’t stick. Must try again!

petestuart
    Free Member

Well i agree with all of the above but must put forward a case for the newest album too – meo suo… endalaust or something like that… is also brilliant. In summary – get any of them, they’re all great…!

atlaz
    Free Member

Get all of them, there’s something worth a fiver on all of them.

jim
    Free Member

I’ll second the recommendation for Með Suð í Eyrum Við Spilum Endalaust. It really is lovely.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Saeglopur makes a surprisingly good ring tone – the first 20 ish second looped.

atlaz
    Free Member

Oh and they’re GREAT live. One of the best gigs I’ve been to.

RichPenny
    Free Member

The white album is the best IMO, but needs the right conditions as it takes about 30 minutes to get going. I used to wake up to it for about 6 months, bliss… It took me quite some time to get it though. ágætis byrjun is the black one, that’s also great and a bit more acessible.

If you can, see them live. Utterly majestic.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sigur Ros’ is closed to new replies.