Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sigh, which courier?
  • munkster
    Free Member

Am I the only person who seems to package something up (a pair of wheels in a bike box in this case) then get told that it’s too big to send? (eg. Hermes, Parcel2Go and ParcelForce – my girth is 14cm too much!)

Am I missing an option here? *Surely* there’s a few of you on here who post bike boxes??

Hope someone can give me a clue!

Plan B is to get a frame box but LBS’ seem to only rarely have these
    Plan C is to perform surgery on the box to lessen my girth by 15cm…

munkster
    Free Member

Sorted now – I remembered “Paisley Freight” who I’d used a number of years ago…

globalti
    Free Member

Several billion electrons are temporarily inconvenienced thanks to Munkster’s poor recall.

muddyground
    Free Member

Used them recently to send a bike. They do the job, sure, but try pinning them down for a collection time. I ended up stopping in from 8am until 6pm waiting for the courier. By then I’d lost the plot and was barely coherent….

munkster
    Free Member

Several billion electrons are temporarily inconvenienced thanks to Munkster’s poor recall.

I remembered precisely 14 minutes after posting. By the time I’d got onto the thread to tell everyone to stand down the post had been locked in for posterity.

but try pinning them down for a collection time.

ISTR I just left my parcel in a safe place for them to “uplift” last time so didn’t have to wait in. It’s all coming back to me now! 😀

A few more electrons bite the dust. You won’t get the time it took to read this back either, sorry 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sigh, which courier?’ is closed to new replies.