Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • *sigh* – house insurance – that old chestnut…
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

so is M&S still the one to go for?

(rented house, 3 ppl, 2 bikes)

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

nobody?!

back in the good old days, these threads would have gone mental.

trail_rat
    Free Member

m & s no longer that great – new policys dont cover the bikes the same

im paying a significant increase in premium to retain the old conditions at the moment as its still about half the price of insuring my bikes elsewhere!

zilog6128

mine is up for renewal too so watching with interest!

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I’ve just searched the forum to find info on this, I was planning to go M&S but didn’t realise they’d changed tack on bike insurance.

What about Co-Op?

(owner/occupier, approx 11 bikes…)

honeybadgerx

I’m with M&S also so disappointed to hear they’re changing their policy, mine is also up for renewal next month.

The unlimited accidental damage cover for contents away from home was a big bonus for the next time I huck the gnarr straight into a tree.

trail_rat
    Free Member

co op have a 1k limit unless you specify.

once i specified all my bikes cost was astronomical

trail_rat
    Free Member

“I’m with M&S also so disappointed to hear they’re changing their policy, mine is also up for renewal next month. “

as long as you accept their quote and retain the policy with no time gap you can keep the same policy details and coverage.

if you cancel to get a better price you go to the new policy and new cover….

honeybadgerx

@trail rat – cool, thanks for that, will hopefully be able to continue shopping in M&S for at least one item a little longer!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘*sigh* – house insurance – that old chestnut…’ is closed to new replies.