Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • SIDI Shoe Sizing and/or Manchester Area Stockist?
  • monksie
    Free Member

If a person was size 9 UK and not particularly fat of foot, what size Sidi Dragon mountain bike shoes would that person probably need to order online or is there a stockist nearer to Manchester city centre than Royles in Wilmslow?
    Late night opening tonight or tomorrow would be ace.
    Sitting outside M.E.N (Miniscule Tantrum) tonight or Apollo (Whizzy Kill Eefer) tomorrow could be endured so much easier if I had sparkly new bike shoes to take home with me or were on their way to me via ParcelFarce.

Coleman
    Free Member

Hi monksie.
    I’m 9 to 9.5 uk and wear size 44 Sidi shoes if that’s of any help.
    Sidi stockists for Manch. here;
    http://www.bigbear.co.uk/EndUser/FindDealers.asp
    Cheers.
    Edit; Need to fill in area & cycling in link.

tang
    Free Member

Im uk 10 and wear 46, rule seems to be size up from your’e normal euro size. cant beat trying them on esp at sidi prices!

monksie
    Free Member

Thank you Gentlemen. Very helpful.

DaveRambo

I’m a size 7.5 normal (ie not wide or narrow) and wear size 42.
    They seem to be ‘normal’ sized.

Expensive shoes but well worth the money – I’ve had 2 pairs in 15 years of riding and the current pair have years of life left in them.
    This makes them cheap.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Go see Grahame at Royles in Wilmslow..

And yeah, I am a 46 in every pair of shoes I wear.. and these are no different.

FuzzyWuzzy

I’m a UK 10 in trainers and wear 45 Dragon’s (I have quite wide feet to), if I were you I’d go with 44’s but you might just be OK in 43’s if have narrow/normal width feet. Only issue I have with the Dragon’s is the buckles can break easily (crash/rock strike rather than through actually doing them up) and make sure you tighten all the screws in the sole otherwise you’ll have bits missing before long :p

bigG
    Free Member

I’m a UK 8 / 8.5 and took a 9.5 for my Sidi Dominators. I might have got away with smaller if I’d gone for the mega, but to be honest I’m not sure that my toes wouldnt have been squished against the inside. I’d go up at least a size.

Best bet is to try them on, especially at those prices. If it helps, they are the best cycling shoes I’ve ever had.

doughboy

UK11 in trainers, 46 in Sidi.

ourmaninthenorth

monksie – cyclesurgery on Princess Parkway are (or used to be when I last went in 6 months ag) Sidi stockists.

monksie
    Free Member

Excellent stuff, thank you all again.
    I only had time to have a look in Evans last night while Tiny was shaking his booty thing at M.E.N.
    No Sidi’s in sight sadly.
    I get to sit outside Apollo tonight so I’ll have a look in Cycle Surgery. I’ll celebrate with a McFlurry if I buy some.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘SIDI Shoe Sizing and/or Manchester Area Stockist?’ is closed to new replies.