Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sidi MTB shoes sizing ?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’m sure I have read they are narrow fitting ?

Also how do they compare size wise ? Your usual size or a size up ?

Ta

dovebiker

1 Euro-size up from normal

Sandwich

Just to muddy the water slightly some of the shoes are available in a wider fitting.

Mowgli
    Free Member

1 size up seemed to work for me. I have narrow feet and they fit very nicely.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Thanks the ones I am looking at are in the sales so no wide fit option.

I have reasonably wide feet too!

Will take a punt thought I think

andysredmini
    Free Member

Sidi Shoes are such a random fit that I have given up on them. Nowhere locally stocks them to try any on. I have ordered and tried a few pairs and none have ever fitted the same and none have actually fitted me well. I did try some on in a shop years ago and ended up buying shimano. I was told they are designed for long narrow footed italian people and it certainly appears that way as my feet felt like they were rolled up the outer side. Even the wide fitting were narrow. I take a standard size 9 in specialized and shimano for comparison.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Been looking at Sidi Buvel’s on offer but just seen Fizik M5B’s too at a very slightly cheaper price!

Which to go for….

andysredmini
    Free Member

I also wanted to try some fizik shoes but the shops only stocked the lower end models. The ones i did try on were certainly a more normal fit than sidi’s. I gave up trying to buy online and spent a day driving around trying shoes on in every bike shop within a 20 mile radius. I ended up going back to the first shop and buying some specialized s-works 6 as they were the comfiest. I came to the conclusion that i would rather buy from a shop and be able to try them on before buying.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’ve got the Fiziks M5B’s

£58 from CRC, very comfy and well made, not bad considering they are £140 shoe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sidi MTB shoes sizing ?’ is closed to new replies.