• This topic has 14 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Alex.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Sideways cycles. (FANTASTIC).
  • ton

items ordered at 3pm yesterday. delivered at 10am this morning.

fantastic service………….cheers Tim. 8)

chris85
    Free Member

Very good Ton, I’m so pleased for you! 🙂

ton

thanks chris………I am pleased you are pleased…… 😀

chris85
    Free Member

Such joyous moments! 😀

bikeneil
    Free Member

Surely equal praise must also go to the courier?

ton

big up fedex…..whoop whoop……… 😀

Clobber
    Free Member

New bike…?

kcal

One of my favourite LBS that aren’t LBS.

scandal42
    Free Member

Sweet

This has given me the push I needed to turn my life around

rOcKeTdOg

Did it come with maltesers from the shop across the road, usually get a treat from Tim

ton

clobber…..no new bike.
    RD, no spogs, but i like sideways, think they may become my not so local lbs.

Alex

Sideways Tim is fab. Fundamentally odd, but all the fab-er for it. Popped in to see him a couple of weeks ago (after a gap of at least five years) to find him mostly unchanged (hurrah) and still rocking the Ming-The-Merciles Beard. Nearly left with a fat bike.

seadog101

Why can’t Tool Station do bike bits. Ordered a hose reel gizmo on a Sunday afternoon, arrived Monday, just before lunch.

rOcKeTdOg

Sideways Tim is fab. Fundamentally odd, but all the fab-er for it. Popped in to see him a couple of weeks ago (after a gap of at least five years) to find him mostly unchanged (hurrah) and still rocking the Ming-The-Merciles Beard. Nearly left with a fat bike.

it’s a strange “buy me” field that Sideways cycles generates, if you go in you’ll leave with whatever you went in for plus at least one other item you never knew you needed

Alex

I once went in for a set of pedals and left with a) an inbred frame and b) an order for a 5-spot. Forgot the pedals 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Sideways cycles. (FANTASTIC).’ is closed to new replies.