Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Shower radio.
  • Ambrose

Can anyone recommend an OK shower radio?

Nothing fancy required apart from being able to be used in the shower. I have ‘shower clock radio’ ( blue, four sucker feet on the chrome legs of its bug-like body. Tail is the antenna) that’s pretty poor tbh. Every time I use it I have to scan for whatever station I wish for, it wont remained tuned between uses.

Ta, Ambrose

scotroutes

How long are you in the shower for? Can’t you just hum for that length of time?

Cougar

Surely the point of the shower is to stop you humming?

righog
    Free Member

Quite like the radio in the bathroom, may have gone a bit OTT. ( if I ever find the energy to finish the bathroom)

Bluetooth mirror

Ambrose

I like my time in the shower, but not that much righog! And Cougar- very good indeed.

scotroutes

I’ll set them up….

etc
    etc
    etc

Cougar

Here all week.

trail_rat
    Free Member

For all the time im in shower i just put my phone on loud speaker on the windowsill

properbikeco
    Free Member

get a bluetooth speaker and just pair it with your phone or laptop when in there

Ambrose

Sorry guys, first thing in the morning the best I can manage is to get into the shower and then press ‘go’. Bluetooth etc- already covered but too much faffage.

But I’ve found this little beauty…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H2O-100-Waterproof-Bathroom-Shower-Radio-Powered-By-Water-Flow-/191200247886?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_PortableAudio_Radios&hash=item2c846c404e

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Shower radio.’ is closed to new replies.