Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Show us your POS vehicle
  • bearnecessities

Gone, but not forgotten – wonderful, terrible, but mostly wonderful.

(Still going too I think!)

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Mot expires on 1st April, 185k on it, lots of advisories last mot

Rorschach
    Free Member

02 307 158,000 miles.Never been washed.Every panel has a dent in it.Exhaust blows,clutch slips and the dash is lit up like a christmas tree with all the warning lights.
    As long as it gets me to the beach and back tomorrow it’ll be fine.

bearnecessities

Mot expires on 1st April, 185k on it, lots of advisories last mot

Done another 13k since I had it then! Hope it passes, went to a nice chap.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Now residing in VolvoValhalla after bravely giving his life in an honourable death.

maccruiskeen

The hardest working van in show business – had if for 8 years

330k miles on it when I sold it last year and was still going strong although I expect the buyer planned to just split it for spares

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Mot expired in Oct 2015, massive advisory list. 324.5k on the clock. No tax anymore either. Looks like this ones gone 🙁

Drac

A low loader decided to give it a gentle kiss. It’s off for repares now.

durhambiker
    Free Member

54 plate Hyundai Coupe. It’s got a couple of dents, few rust patches and the paint is starting to look rubbish, but the wife has had it from new. It’s currently having a rest in Oloron Sainte Marie in the Pyrenees after driving us down from Durham, before we resume our journey to Nerja on the Costa del Sol on Tuesday. It’s done the same trip once before, though it did need the exhaust welding back on that time after it fell apart somewhere south of Madrid.

It’s also surprising what you can fit in the back of one with the rear seats folded down. Diving kit, a couple of road bikes, luggage and still enough room for a load of wine and chorizo on the way back

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Show us your POS vehicle’ is closed to new replies.