Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Show Us Your Neon Colour Orange5's
  • Shepdon
    Free Member

As title really as you can’t get a true reflection of the colour from the chart on the Orange website
    Thanks

Kit
    Free Member

I think this is ‘Kermit Green’. Not quite neon (and clearly not a 5) but it looks ace!

matt_outandabout

Indeed it does look F.A.B. 🙂

carbon337
    Free Member

Hav a look on oranges facebook page, they have loads of build pics especially of neon colours.

Beagleboy

Snot fair 😥

When I bought my frame, the LBS guy mistakenly informed me that all the ‘custom’ colours were an extra £100. My budget couldn’t stretch to that, so I went for the standard option at the time….Chrome Grey. I don’t even consider it a colour. 🙄

However, even as we speak, things are looking up. I’m going all ‘Gok Wan’ on Josephine (my Five), and come the end of March when I’ve bought the last few shiny upgrades I need, she’ll disappear into my garage for a few hours and then I’ll unveil her to my poor unsuspecting riding mates. 😈 They’re not going to know what’s hit them. Every day’s going to be a sunshine day!

B. 8)

el_diablo
    Free Member

Not a Five but my Blood is Neon Green (My five is Chrome Grey)

The neon does change shade depending what light is on it. Photos and pictures on PCs just don’t do them justice. In natural light and in real life, they really are bright!

carbon337
    Free Member

That sinbad purple looks good…IMO

Kit
    Free Member

Indeed it does look F.A.B.

I saw your comment on my flickr photo, Matt. Personally, I love your white one 🙂

dseenya
    Free Member

Here’s my neon green & black five. A photo doesn’t do justice to the brightness of the neon for fluorescent colours. They really glow on overcast days.

I_Ache
    Free Member

The apple green is my favourite, not neon but its great. They had a blood in Swinnertons at the Chase and it was lovely.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Show Us Your Neon Colour Orange5's’ is closed to new replies.